Senior PHP Developer (Custom Team)
Claromentis, a Brighton (UK) based Intranet software company, is looking for a passionate Senior Full Stack Developer to support its custom offering. You’ll be using PHP and React to develop new bespoke modules and plugins, and maintain existing ones, for Claromentis’ clients.
The role also has some client-facing aspects such as establishing requirements and liaising with clients to resolve bugs and ensure effective delivery of new features.
This position is available for immediate start.
This position is fully-remote with optional attendance at our Brighton office.
For more information about Claromentis, please visit our website: https://www.claromentis.com/company/
- 4+ years professional development experience.
- Knowledge of Git version control, networking and web application security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Comfortability with working in Linux and Windows CLI.
- Experience with any PHP framework such as Symfony or Laravel.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and principles.
- Tech degree beneficial but not required.
- Client facing experience with establishing requirements.
- Experience writing plugins or modules for another software.
- Knowledge of the specifics of MySQL and/or MSSQL flavours of SQL and query optimisation.
- Knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory and/or single sign-on.
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 / 4.
- Fully remote applicants will need a fast internet connection at home (laptop and software are provided) and be willing to work UK hours.
- Knowledge of docker.
- Knowledge of Composer.
- Experience drawing up UML diagrams and technical specifications.
- React skills strong enough to provide mentoring to other team members
- Upgrading legacy custom modules for compatibility with new core releases.
- Greenfield development of new custom modules for Claromentis marketplace and bespoke client requests.
- Technical authority on the Custom Team for front-end development.
- Attending client meetings and establishing requirements for custom development.
- Attending internal change request meetings, providing initial solutions and project sizes.
- Responsible for detailed estimates and solutions of medium and large projects.
- Producing appropriate documentation.
- Provision of in-depth technical knowledge to third-party providers and clients.
- Third-line support of development issues.
- Occasional client-facing consultancy, as required.
- Creates efficient and logical databases for clients.
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions.
- Able to recognise system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Works closely with the design team to create visually interactive work.
- Adhere and contribute to the agreed development practices.
- As a member of the development team, work on the design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Encouraging and supporting the development team in coming up with innovative technical ideas and approaches.
- Mentoring other team members.
1. Screening Call
2. Take-Home Tech Test
3. Final Interview