Yayem is an experiential social club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first lifestyle brand for the new age of hybrid worker. One year after launch, we are live on two continents with hundreds of paying members and thousands of applications. The sky's the limit for our team, with complementary skills and ambitions to capture a multi-trillion TAM spanning travel, experience and the future of work.
Not a member. Apply www.yayem.co
Check us out on https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
We are equal parts community, operations and technology. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, marketing, hospitality, experience curation, growth. We recently oversubscribed our pre seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are recruiting our first General Manager for Europe. You will work closely with our local and global teams to scale our experiential marketplace throughout the region. This is a leadership role that will make an instant and lasting impact on our business and lay the ground for our global expansion beyond 2023.
- Build our regional strategy and commercial growth plan: spaces, experiences
- Oversee complex, on-the-ground, day-to-day hospitality operations
- Manage the regional P&L and exceed revenue and unit economics targets
- Recruit and lead awesome teams (operations, hospitality, experience)
- Strengthen our relationship with and value proposition to economic partners
- Take overall responsibility for enacting member obsession, rain or shine
- Be the voice and face of Yayem with media & government stakeholders
- Playbook your market, influence our product and technology roadmap
- An operator with a track record of solid commercial leadership
- Startup mindset: you develop consumer-first concepts from scratch
- You build the best experience for members and partners
- Passionate about hospitality, travel and consumer operations
- Aligned with our values: like family; work and play your way; change your nature
- A bundle of energy of creativity
- Able to mix and mingle with all walks of life
- Love diverse and sustainable communities
- Fluent in English; Portuguese or additional languages a plus
- A startup mindset - you brainstorm new ideas and make them a reality
- A track record (+/- 10 years) in general management: B2C, hospitality
- Expert knowledge of your city - its pulse, fabric, music, uniqueness
- Positive, can do leadership
- Great mentorship and career growth
- Exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Work and play your way from any of our spaces
- Competitive pay plus stock options, with significant upside
- Everyday yoga, plant-forward lunches and membership perks
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is the industry’s most diverse and we thrive in inclusive environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.