Yayem is an experiential social club and digital platform changing the nature of work and play. Founded by two early Uber executives, we are building the world’s first lifestyle brand for the new age of hybrid worker. One year after launch, we are live on two continents with hundreds of paying members and thousands of applications. The sky's the limit for our team, with complementary skills and ambitions to capture a multi-trillion TAM spanning travel, experience and the future of work.
Not a member. Apply www.yayem.co
Check us out on https://www.instagram.com/yayem.co/
We are equal parts community, operations and technology. Our roles are as varied as our challenges: product and engineering, marketing, hospitality, experience curation, growth. We recently oversubscribed our pre seed round, with an enviable cast of angel investors and advisors.
We are recruiting our first Community Engagement Manager for Europe. You will work closely with our local and global teams to engage our members throughout the region. You will make an instant and lasting impact on our community and lay the ground for our global expansion in 2023.
- Lead overall community management and engagement direction
- Manage all aspects of community success - online and offline
- Articulate social and professional relevance for our global community
- Define and build our engagement roadmap and technology tools
- Drive and execute multi channel engagement (Slack, Whatsapp, email, IRL)
- Work with our central team on member onboarding and engagement rituals
- Shape our tone of voice, digitally and within our physical spaces
- Be the engine of innovation and success for our member operations
- Find opportunities to raise our profile via virtual and local activation
- Shape the playbook that will spearhead our international expansion
- Passionate about communities, hospitality and travel
- Aligned with our values: like family; work and play your way; change your nature
- A bundle of energy of creativity
- Able to mix and mingle with all walks of life
- Love diverse and sustainable communities
- Fluent in Spanish and English, additional languages a plus
- A startup mindset - you brainstorm new ideas and make them a reality
- A track record (+/- 5 years) in platform and/or community engagement
- Expert knowledge of the region - its pulse, fabric, uniqueness
- A strong data mindset and no nonsense, problem-solving skills
- Positive, can do leadership
- Excellent social media know-how
- Great mentorship and career growth
- Exposure to our family of advisers and investors
- Work and play your way from any of our spaces
- Competitive pay plus stock options, with significant upside
- Everyday yoga, plant-forward lunches and membership perks
Yayem is an equal opportunity workplace. Our team is the industry’s most diverse and we thrive in inclusive environments that mirror the rich tapestry of our cities.