smol is on a mission to change the face of consumer brands and businesses by bringing super effective, convenient eco-friendly products at a fair price. We believe everyone should be able to make easy swaps that are better for them, the planet, and their pockets.
In just four years smol has taken the household cleaning market by storm. Now, having secured our Series B funding, we looking to grow our team to help take us to new heights.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to build up new customer acquisition via influencers to a much-loved and fast growing disruptive consumer brand.
What does the role involve?...
- Researching and sourcing new influencers to contact.
- Managing the funnel of all new influencers, deciding which copy is most effective and how to convert in the most efficient way.
- Managing all contact with influencers, to assess their suitability, deliver samples, communicate briefs and manage deliverables.
- Reporting regularly to the wider team, on customers acquired, the health of the pipeline and the results of tests and strategies.
- Making the business case for budget and how it is spent on content, tools etc.
- Developing and own the overall influencer strategy, based on your experience, industry trends and the results of our roll-out.
You will need/be...
- Proven experience in building out and managing influencers as a major acquisition channel, it would be ideal if this was at a direct-to-consumer (DTC) company such as subscription or e-commerce.
- Commercially minded, able to balance effort vs. results and drive the channel forward.
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of all key social media platforms and the influencer environment in each of them, knowing how to find, evaluate and utilise the platforms for acquisition via influencer profiles.
- Personable and outgoing, enabling you to work well with the diverse community of influencers and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Passionate about working in a startup environment and driving eco-friendly sustainable lifestyles for everyone.
- A driven, ambitious individual who’s looking to continue to build their career at an exciting, fast-growing company.
- A proactive self-starter who combines a bias for action, comfort with ambiguity, analytical rigour and a willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing, Series-B funded start-ups.
- An amazing culture and mission. A chance to make a difference in our shared future, eliminating or reducing the usage of plastic, water, toxic chemicals, energy and animal testing.
- Working with an experienced, passionate team invested in helping you grow professionally.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday per year + bank holidays.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- A volunteer day to spend on a cause you care about.
- Flexible working from home.
- Credits for local co-working hubs when you’re out and about or just need a change of scenery.
The smol print
Applicants must have current work authorisation in the UK.
The growth team is 100% remote, but some of us regularly meet in London every 3-4 weeks, so the ability to travel to London is ideal.
Inclusion at smol
At smol, we believe that a great team is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, beliefs and experience. We are an inclusive employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of race, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or disability. If you share our values and want to help make a difference, we'd love to hear from you, even if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above.