Equal Education Partners is currently recruiting a CMO to join a high-growth, London-based EdTech company.
If you’re an experienced marketing leader driven by helping young people into the world of higher education & work, and are interested in EdTech, this opportunity at one of the UK’s fastest growing EdTech start-ups might be for you.
Our client’s mission is to transform the way young people engage with employers and universities. They empower students to take control of their career paths by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From virtual work experience opportunities and apprenticeships to university course tasters and employability programmes that make them workplace ready, they are determined to help students discover their future careers - even before they leave education.
They work with some of the most exciting organisations in the world including brands such as Airbus, the NHS, Jaguar Land Rover, AstraZeneca, EY, Deloitte, HSBC, and Vodafone. They’re also partnered with leading schools, colleges and universities and are rapidly scaling with a view to expanding internationally soon.
The role: Chief Marketing Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join our client’s leadership team.
The successful candidate will develop the marketing strategy and will oversee all marketing operations within the company. This is also a hands-on role in which they will lead a team of marketing professionals.
- Developing the marketing strategy, supporting the overall strategy, growth and direction of the company
- Adopting a hands-on approach to oversee & support a team of marketing professionals
- Collaborating with senior management to establish marketing goals, budgets etc.
- Working with all departments including sales & marketing to ensure a unified brand image
- Creating, coordinating and implementing various marketing, PR & advertising campaigns with the aim of guiding marketing efforts
- Measuring, reviewing and improving the performance and success of campaigns
- Conducting market research and staying up to date with the latest industry trends and innovations
- Building relationships with external stakeholders and forming strategic marketing partnerships.
- Proven experience as CMO or in another senior marketing role
- Highly knowledgeable and passionate about marketing
- Demonstrable experience of having developed a range of marketing plans (e.g. brand, digital)
- EdTech sector experience
- Able to navigate the challenges of a high-growth / scale-up organisation
- Effective in applying effective marketing techniques across a variety of channels
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Curiosity and creativity coupled with analytical thinking
- Highly competitive salary & bonus package available
- Flexible/hybrid working options (home & office)
- Training & CPD budget
- Private health insurance
- Enrolment in company pension scheme