Purpose of the Job:
Helping to drive our restaurant business through the next chapter, managing our retail and restaurant business. Through strong leadership and commercial acumen, you will be accountable for attaining the highest standards throughout the operation. Reporting to the Head of Food, you will manage the restaurant business P&L, team and KPI’s as well as relationships with key restaurant & external suppliers.
What you'll do at Pasta Evangelists:
- Accountable for driving the business forward.
- Delivery of KPI’s: Revenue, Margin and customer NPS.
- Team leadership, recruitment, onboarding, development and rota management.
- Overall management of ordering and stock management processes for the team.
- Mix of managing the team and interacting with customers in both the restaurant and food hall.
Who you are:
- You have experience of managing a hospitality team in a luxury environment.
- You are energetic, enjoying the fast pace of a startup, with the passion & tenacity to
- make things happen.
- You have the ability to apply rigor and maintain high standards to restaurant and retail
- processes including food safety, stock take, ordering, schedules.
- You are able to manage stakeholders across our company and restaurant partner to ensure
- smooth operations and communication.
- You have strong people management experience and skills.
- Having a commercial acumen.
- IT literate, competent with google sheets and SAP etc.
- Understanding of food safety processes.
- You have a passion for food.
- Aligned with both our company and restaurant partner.
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to shape the future of pasta in the World’s most iconic retailer.
- Competitive salary to attract the best talent.
- Sociable working hours relative to hospitality norm, better for work life balance.
- Join a dynamic, fast-moving & diverse team.
- Free meals on working days.
- Regular team socials and pasta tastings, as well as occasional trips to ‘il bel paese’
- Free Italian lessons
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20 days of paid annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Who we are:
At Pasta Evangelists, we deliver fresh pasta dishes of restaurant quality across the UK. In this market where pasta is worth £3.8bn, we are the only company disrupting it.
Our mission is clear: We are going to be THE authority in fresh, artisan pasta.
And whilst we are a digitally-native DTC brand, through www.pastaevangelists.com, we are also the largest pasta brand in the UK on Deliveroo and the only pasta brand in Harrods where we have our amazing restaurant and counter. We are also sold in other channels such as Ocado, Amazon, Zapp, Getir.
We have recently been acquired by Barilla, the biggest pasta company in the world. We continue to operate independently with the same startup culture and energy, whilst benefiting from the backing of one of the largest food groups internationally.
Pasta Evangelists is one of the fastest-growing food tech companies in the UK, having increased revenues by 30x in the past 3 years. Given our ambitions, we are looking for exceptional professionals to lead our business through its next growth chapter.