What makes us unique is that we put exercise at the core of everything we do. Young children need a great deal of exercise and we have found a large proportion do not receive close to enough. Our classes develop children physically, emotionally, and socially whilst also being fun and engaging.
We are advertising for a full time role in Holland Park (with some flexibility). The team is young, energetic and ambitious and we value our team hugely.
We are looking for an operations wizard who is passionate about children and exercise, loves the idea of running a slick operation, is highly organised and wants to grow alongside a company with a bright future.
- Location: Holland Park, W11 4NQ
- Salary: £22,500-£26,500
- Annual leave: 25 days holiday
- Hours: 08:30-17:30
- Benefits: Accelerated career progression opportunities, pension contributions, potential to own shares in the company, regular team socials. You would be joining a totally awesome team and we are always open to new and fresh ideas.
- Client relationship management: managing customer accounts, bookings, re-arranging classes, as well as helping with the organisation of birthday parties, privates and bespoke events.
- Managing instructor availability and shifts, working alongside the team to ensure all classes and events are correctly staffed.
- Managing all scheduling and record keeping.
- Dealing with enquires via the phone and email in a confident and engaging manner.
- Liaising with private members clubs and other venues.
- Liaising with our other venues to book and secure dates.
Experience is less important than character and personality for us. We have a vibrant culture and you need to be the perfect fit. This means we are looking for someone who:
- Loves exercise and/or children.
- Loves talking to new people in person and on the phone and has an outgoing and engaging manner.
- Is a natural 'organiser'- you love for things to be in a perfect order and ship-shape.
- Forwarding thinking- you like to plan ahead to make sure there are no surprises.
- Positive, chatty and fun: as a team, these are the characteristics that we value in any potential new members.
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Experience of working with clients ideally from an education, events, front of house or leisure and hospitality background.
- Working with Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Accounting- not essential but a bonus if you do have experience in this area (for example working knowledge of Xero or similar platforms).
- Customer service and/or sales experience.