It’s an exciting time at OYNB and we’re looking for a Digital Product Growth Lead to play a fundamental role in accelerating our growth even further.
Reporting to the Founder and CEO, we are looking for a strategic, data and results-driven individual who has experience in leading and implementing digital growth strategies and managing the full mix of digital marketing channels.
3 days a week; initially 3 months with potential to become an ongoing role.
- This project focuses on our coaching/ course offer called Take Control
- Take Control is a proven coaching-based education programme which supports people in changing their relationship with alcohol.
- Whereas OYNB focuses on alcohol abstinence, Take Control focuses on alcohol moderation leading to alcohol abstinence.
- Take Control's product offer comprises:
- Low Ticket Front End Offer - ‘Take Control’ self-guided programme
- High Ticket Back End Offer - ‘Complete Control’ 8-week group coaching program
- Additional Mid-Funnel and Back-End Offers
- ‘Complete Reset’ 6 day in-person retreat
- 1-to-1 coaching
About the project:
- The marketing project is designed to build awareness of the TC offer to existing warm leads and new cold leads and to then drive subsequent sales
- The project is an integrated, multi-channel approach across website, social, paid, content and email.
- The strategy has been set and we now require a digital marketing manager to execute and manage it.
- The project team comprises freelancer and in-house specialists across channels - 6 people in total.
About the role:
- To lead the successful delivery and launch of the marketing programme for Take Control across the key marketing channels.
- To work to the defined strategy and take responsibility for its success and KPIs.
- To be the main point of contact for each digital channel owner and to direct and manage these channel owners.
- To create a motivated, inclusive team vibe
- To report into the Marketing Director daily / weekly on project progress and for any issues
- Knowledge of Landing page builders like clickfunnels, Unbounce, Wordpress and how to brief work and measure / manage / feedback the delivery
- Strong Knowledge of programs like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tracking Software, Heatmaps and an ability to make decisions on evaluating the data
- Knowledge and experience in Online Marketing, Digital Marketing practices, social media processes, SEO, Content Marketing, PR and how to plan, measure and execute a digital marketing plan.
- Briefed, managed, recruited and maintained a positive culture in a digital marketing team
- Must have experience in a startup environment, rarely do things go to plan
- Growth mindset, experience running experiments, evaluating their impact and iterating.
- Motivated by our mission and values as a purpose-led organisation that helps people change their relationship with alcohol for the better.
- Total fluency in English with understanding of UK and US audiences and cultures.
- Self-starter, can-do positive attitude.
- 4 years + experience in marketing for a consumer-facing tech / online startup (SAAS, e-commerce, media/events or a marketplace).
- Comfortable taking responsibility and making decisions both creative and strategic.
- Highly organised
- Focussed and accountable.
- Understand how to work with your team to guide and support your decision making.
- Used to a remote working dynamic working CEST hours or hybrid onsite in Palma, Mallorca
- Experience with data, analytics, tracking, dashboards, reporting. And competent making decisions based on this data.
- Comfortable understanding and interpreting data and growth metrics