LS Productions is the UK's largest production service company providing expert local knowledge on commercials, film and TV, music videos, fashion and sport campaigns. Our team believes in unlocking the UK’s potential for photo and film projects based out of our offices in Edinburgh, Manchester and London.Our reputation, locally and internationally, is built upon our professionalism and sustainable production agenda and is strengthened by our ‘people-first’ attitude. Our nationwide team provides UK-based and international clients with world-class production and location knowledge, offering an unrivalled depth of logistical understanding.Founded in Edinburgh in 2006 by Marie Owen (CEO), our team has filmed the length and breadth of the UK working with a range of brands, production companies, film studios and agencies including: Adidas, Anonymous Content, BMW, Burberry, Havas, HBO, Netflix, Porsche, Pulse Films, Ralph Lauren, Rogue Films, Stink Films, Somesuch, Valentino and Vogue.It doesn't stop here. We are an ambitious team with an inclusive and positive culture – Be Kind, Do Kind.
As LS Productions’ Location Coordinator, you will assist the Head of Locations and Location Manager with running the Location Department in respect of both all the shoots the Location Department facilitates and location-related business development on behalf of LS Productions.
You will be responsible for the workflow of each shoot LS facilitates on behalf of the department. This includes overseeing the collation of all information from the client, location images, site plans, information regarding locations and crew pencils. You will take overarching responsibility for the collation of the above. You will also oversee the addition of new locations to our database and ensure this is being recorded and actioned correctly in line with LS procedure. You will assist the Location Manager to present suitable locations to our clients and to contact owners, arrange recces, negotiate fees and carry out all necessary location pre-production where required; ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with in the most efficient way. You will assist with contacting Location Owners, Scouts and Location Managers for both live jobs and general enquiries and you will ensure that all contacts and notes are captured on the location library for future use.
You will work with the Head of Locations to organise content for location-related marketing material and help monitor the location section of our website ensuring locations are kept up to date and current, based on trends in briefs and the acquisition of new locations. You will be responsible for tracking what clients are asking for and feeding this into plans for database development. You will keep up to date with location news in the industry, to be shared with the Head of Locations to inform strategy. You will be responsible for recceing and arranging scouting across the UK for the location library as briefed by the Head of Locations. You will be required to scout, recce and work shoots at various levels within the department as the size of the shoot requires. You will work with the Head of Locations to support the development of junior team member’s skillsets and to deliver training for the wider industry.
You will report to Head of Locations, Amy Morement and in her absence Sarah Drummond, MD.
- 3+ years working in a Location Department or film location-related role.
- Confidence managing workflow, delegating tasks and impeccable organisation skills.
- The ability to think creatively and find imaginative solutions to location briefs.
- High aptitude for tackling research projects to unearth the seemingly impossible, working with high attention to detail.
- Experience managing a database and a high level of computer literacy, including DAMS, CRMs, Adobe Lightroom and Microsoft Office.
- Experience representing a company to clients and location owners, from the office and on set.
- Ability to manage projects and budgets independently.
- Good connections within the industry, with a desire to build on this.
- Driving Licence.
You will work both remotely and from LS Productions offices in London. You will be required to travel across the UK, to our other other offices and to be on set where needed, and expenses will be provided for this.
- 29 days paid annual leave, plus 3 ‘gifted’ holidays on Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years day, plus a half day to celebrate your birthday!
- A bank of 12 ‘Happiness Hours’ to take at your leisure throughout the year.
- £300 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that might be.
- Pensions scheme, cycle to work scheme, medical cash plan via Medicash.
- Access Spill, a fantastic mental health support app and Bippit, an app where you get access to your own financial advisor.
- An amazing Culture within LS Productions – we’re talking team days, bi-annual parties, Tattie Tuesdays, and the chance to be part of our amazing Culture Club.
Please visit www.lsproductions.com/about/jobs to submit an online application form via the ‘Apply Now’ button.
LS Productions is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and the crew we engage. We strive to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity and that our Company is representative of all sections of society. Each employee will be respected and valued and able to give their best as a result.Applications will be shortlisted and only candidates who appear to be suitable will be called for an interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Starting date: ASAP.
- Contract Duration: Full-time.
- Remuneration: £28K, depending on experience.
- Location: London
** Deadline Monday 10th October 2022 **