Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with landlords to deliver an all-inclusive experience for tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture, and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As our very first Assistant Property Manager you will be collaborating with the Property Manager in shaping this corner of the business. Adaptable and people focused, you’re someone who can build strong relationships with anyone, from landlords to building managers and beyond. Property Management is a fast growing and crucial part of our business, so if you’re keen to make a big impact in a Proptech, doing things a bit differently, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborating with external building managers to resolve issues raised by our tenants.
- Taking ownership of recording and following up on actions when meeting with internal and external stakeholders to drive trust.
- Helping to set our clients up in new spaces from a Property Management perspective, partnering closely with our Facilities and Customer Experience teams.
- Owning the monthly property inspection for the 3 (and growing) Powered by Kitt buildings that we manage in their entireties; collaborating closely with Facilities you’ll be safeguarding the pristine condition by instructing repairs and maintaining compliant Health & Safety records.
- Reporting on set KPIs, including service charges, occupancy levels, health & safety, etc, helping us to define what great looks like in a Property Management function.
- Working alongside the Property Manager, you’ll be trained in creating Business Rates and Utilities accounts & updating records.
- Supporting in the creation and management of Service Charges by obtaining quotes, issuing POs and upkeeping the budget trackers.
- Project Managing the monthly and quarterly reviews with our Building Manager Partners, including the initial mobilisation meetings and ensuring that all information is recorded and stored appropriately.
- You have assisted the management of commercial properties and you’re looking for your next step into a fast growing business.
- You’re ambitious and are excited about doing things in a disruptive and innovative company.
- Building relationships comes naturally to you and you enjoy working with other teams both internally and externally.
- You’re organised, focused and disciplined with the ability to prioritise effectively in a busy environment.
- You work methodically, with meticulous attention to detail, unafraid to point out errors or inconsistencies.
- With your start-up mindset, you’re happy to roll up your sleeves and get creative when solving challenging problems.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 2 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
This interview process will include 3 stages:
- Telephone Interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- Zoom Interview with Cathryn Goss-Goddard (Key Account Lead) and Joey Underwood (Facilities Manager)
- Final interview including a task with Remi (Head of Operations) and Lawrence Sadler (Head of Transactions)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday