A Little About Us:
Here at Ooni, we're passionate about our people. Since our humble origins as a team of 2 back in 2012, we now employ over 300 talented, creative and kind pizza-lovers across the world. When you work here, you'll be joining a diverse team who value Kindness, Passion, Innovation, Ambition and Rigor above all else. We live, work and play by these values, and we think it shows.
We're looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our awesome EU team based in Bonn, Germany. Ooni is a rapidly growing business so we need someone who is efficient and wonderfully organised to support our sales and account management teams as we continue to grow across Europe. Whether it's order processing or providing support to a client over the phone, this is a varied role where flexibility, attention to detail and a love of pizza are key.
What you'll do:
- Support our EU sales and account management teams across a range of different tasks. This will include processing purchase orders, invoicing, data entry, data tidying, processing customer order forms, research, issuing point of sale materials and sending out product samples
- Provide input for all process improvements and support all team building initiatives. Be ready to come in and help make us better
- Provide world class customer support to any clients that get in touch
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business and provide customer/order management expertise
Apply if you:
- Have experience of working in a sales role, preferably within the outdoor industry, consumer goods, or a retailer (not essential, but a major bonus!)
- Have excellent communication and people skills. That’s written and spoken German and English, but importantly also listening and understanding. This role is to support our European business, so we’d love it if you have even more language skills under your belt.
- Are well organised and have great attention to detail
- Are proactive and efficient when it comes to dealing with client requests. Our customers are our number one priority and we want them to feel valued
- Love talking about pizza
- Can really get on board with our values. Especially Rigour for this job. And even more especially Passion. They’re all important!
- Go to YouTube and search “We are Ooni”. We’re super proud of our culture and think you’ll love it here too. Here are some other reasons:
- Work for an employer that cares about your wellbeing! We’ve got an employee assistance programme which includes on demand coaching and therapy sessions, plus a weekly yoga class
- 38 days of paid time off per year, plus an additional 5 week sabbatical when you’ve been here for 5 years
- €550 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be
- €1200 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- We’re all about giving back. That’s why we offer two paid days to volunteer each year
- Continuing Education - we encourage our employees to use our learning platform to grow here at Ooni
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
To know more, have a look at our website. Read a bit about our values and products and just have a wee Google. If you like what you see, send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org