We are looking for a skilled professional to prepare, coordinate and evaluate Diversity and Inclusion training programs for our clients.
Do it Now Now (DINN) is an open innovation organisation committed to the social empowerment of Black people through the provision of access to opportunities for social mobility through entrepreneurship and employment. We bring skilled talent, charities, social entrepreneurs, start-up teams, social innovators, investors and philanthropists together to address social challenges, solve problems and support the development of underserved groups.
Do it Now Now has developed a methodology that supports the participants and secures the sustainability of their work. It is based on our success in supporting entrepreneurs through our support programmes. We call it ASAP:
- Awareness: participants will have a good understanding of their strengths and weaknesses as well as their short, mid and long term goals.
- Self-actualisation: we know there is no linear enterprise path and we teach to support the development of skills that can be used in multiple contexts for that reason.
- Activation: through case studies, simulations and support to apply learning to their context, we provide training that will stay with them when they’re under pressure.
- Personalisation: we develop training with personalisation in mind. We work to understand and are sensitive to the needs of individuals so that we can ensure their success throughout the program.
We are looking for a skilled professional to project manage, deliver and evaluate Diversity and Inclusion training programs for our clients. Liaising with the senior skills developer you will analyse and understand our clients' training and development needs.
You will deliver leadership skills programmes for our community members. You will support our senior skills developers to translate our community members’ training and development needs into engaging educational training programmes.
Key role responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials, delivering workshops and gathering feedback on the quality of training.
Our ideal candidate has experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning. Experience with different projects, like management training and soft-skills development, is desirable.
Ultimately, you will ensure the effectiveness of our training with a mission to create a more inclusive workspace for our clients and the underrepresented people they employ or support through their services.
- Liaise with client staff and managers to assess training needs
- Design and deliver Diversity and Inclusion curriculum
- Support the senior skills developer to set learning objectives for each course
- Work with the team to design packages of support and pitch those to clients
- Organise training guides that effectively translate all activities like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Analyse feedback from training sessions
- Calculate and report on training costs, coordinate and process invoices for associate freelancers
- Follow up with clients to determine more opportunities to work together and the progress of their employees
- Project manage and deliver on other programmes where needed
- Previous experience as a Trainer, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to run a full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, deliver, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to write clear instructional copy
- You’re highly organised and self-motivated.
- You are an ambitious leader. You recognise the importance of what we are trying to achieve and see your role in that.
- You’re resourceful. You know how to find things, solve things, answer questions, reach people.
- You are passionate about the cause.
- You have sound judgement. You work independently, and when faced with issues react calmly and logically.
- You're a positive, solutions-oriented, and entrepreneurial individual with a drive for excellence.
- You can engage remotely and with autonomy.
- You’re a team player and manager, with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Do it Now Now is dedicated to the belief that all lives have equal value. We’re committed to creating a workplace where employees thrive both personally and professionally. We also believe our employees should reflect the rich diversity of the global populations we aim to serve—in race, gender, age, cultures and beliefs—and we support this diversity through all of our employment practices.
Thank you for your consideration.