📍 Based twice a week at our HQ right by Spitalfields market!
🖥️ This is a great role for a Marketing Executive, looking for a step up or to specialise in Growth Marketing!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Growth Marketing Manager, reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation, to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Successfully manage and execute complex, end-to-end, B2B marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQL’s, pipeline created, won accounts, and revenue.
- Full ownership of the email marketing strategy, concentrating on new business and nurture campaigns
- Communicate with our partners and develop partner marketing campaigns.
- Work with the paid advertising agency to drive traffic to the Goodlord website.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to collaborate on events, webinars, trade shows, content marketing, product launches, and customer marketing.
- Create ABM campaigns that drive growth in targeted segments, supporting the sales team with specific target audiences.
- Report on key results to the marketing team and wider business.
You should apply if you have:
- 2-3 years experience working in B2B marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable track record of measurable success in growing the pipeline using innovative campaigns.
- A data-driven approach to campaign success.
- A self-starter attitude, with the ability to recognise new opportunities and act on them.
It would also be great if:
- What we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos)!
- You have experience in tech/SaaS marketing, but not essential.
- Experience working with a CRM system eg. Hubspot and/or Salesforce, particularly in marketing automation.
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 200 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th in the UK's best places to work 2022
- 13th in the UK for great Large-sized workplaces for tech - 2022
- 18th in the UK for great Large-sized workplaces for women - 2022
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 - 2022
- 23rd in Excellence in wellbeing Large-sized - 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check, including ID and DBS, via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **