We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Endometriosis and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 100+ clients and partners in UK&I; including NVIDIA, Mercedes, Disney, Santander, Capgemini, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
The $9 TRILLION global healthcare market is open for disruption and Peppy is perfectly placed to capitalize on it's global first-mover advantage in the newly created category of digital healthcare as an employee benefit.
Life as Events Manager at Peppy:Be responsible for the construction of Peppy’s events calendar in order to meet Peppy business goals End-to-end event planning of all logistics including venues, vendors, attendee lists, content, sourcing speakers etc. Ideate, plan, and execute events ranging from online ‘lunch and learn’, ‘Ask the expert’ events to high-impact conferences, tradeshows and experiential Management of Peppy’s series of educational events, to drive client satisfaction, new business leads and cross-sale of Peppy solutions Developing and managing quarterly and annual event budgets to ensure on-budget event execution Work with digital and content teams to drive email communication + promotion planning pre-, during, and post-event Provide a post-event debrief for each event for key stakeholders that includes an analysis of attendees, key wins and areas of improvement for the next event
Our dream Event Manager has:3+ years of experience owning event planning, processes & budgeting within events team Extensive experience of running online and in-person events in B2B health and/or technology, preferably with a few years in a fast paced Start-up Demonstrated experience in driving a company’s event program forward Excellent written, verbal, and public speaking skills Analytical mindset with focus on measuring internal and external expectations of events program
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• 401K: We offer an up to 5% matched 401K contribution scheme.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the US get 20 days paid holiday per year, plus public holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Air delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to $3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.