We are a fast-growing business that specialises in carbon market solutions to help an increasing number of corporate clients around the world to take climate action.
We are looking for a Research Executive to join our Product Marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager. The right candidate will be responsible for researching various elements of private sector climate action, particularly those relating to the Voluntary Carbon Market, in order to build content that brings to life the products we sell today, and research the competitive landscape to inform new products for the future.
This track-record of quality and leading the sector means that the product marketing team spends its time creating content to tell the story of what we do, position and market our products to new clients, create thought leadership and insights for our existing clients, and market information for the business to consider opportunities for new products and innovations.
This role will deliver research and manage the delivery of one key piece of content and one key programme of work. The key content is our Fortune Global 500 research, tracking the climate actions and commitments of the world’s leading companies. The research is both an important asset to help our clients understand the trends in climate action and is a key piece of content for giving our company profile, with previous years’ research covered in Forbes, Fast Company and Fortune.
The key programme of work is our competitor research. This role is responsible for the coordination of our analysis of competitors and work to deliver actionable insights to teams around the business about how to best respond to the competitive environment. This element of the role will involve close collaboration across the company with our supply team who develop and deliver highest quality carbon financed projects, our policy team, and our client solutions team, who work directly with our clients.
- Undertake research and project manage analysis of the climate actions and commitments of Fortune Global 500 companies, producing a range of content to communicate the Fortune Global 500 research including sector specific analysis for sales and marketing use.
- Develop and maintain research on competitors, including identifying trends, opportunities and challenges for company strategic planning, informing the development of new products.
- Become a subject matter expert in the landscape of private sector climate action and the Voluntary Carbon Market in particular, identifying trends in the industry and sharing them internally and externally, as appropriate.
- Undertake other research, communications and marketing tasks as required.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Deep interest in data and analysis, with a strong commitment to continual learning
- Extremely high levels of attention to detail are essential
- Excellent writing skills and ability to translate complex issues into clear language
- Knowledge of and interest in climate science, private sector climate action, policy and industry initiatives
- Thoughtful, collaborative and solutions-focused
- A self-starter and a completer-finisher, able to manage time pro-actively to deliver the task at hand
- An interest in or knowledge of the voluntary carbon market would be beneficial, but the successful candidate will be enrolled on our in-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Experience of detailed research in a relevant topic is advantageous.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days paid holiday
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance
- Modern, stateof the art office in Paddington, London, which is dog friendly and includes showers, a mother's feeding room, a wellness room and barista coffee bar.
- Enhanced parental leave
- In-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Join a 2022 Best for the World™ B Corp™, awarded in recognition of our exceptional positive impact on its customers
- Join a profit-for-purpose business that delivers results and impact
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter of no more than 500 words, describing why you are interested in joining Climate Impact Partners, and why you are a good fit for the Research Executive position.