We are a fast-growing business that specialises in carbon market solutions to help an increasing number of corporate clients around the world to take climate action.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, who will be responsible for building content and campaigns that bring to life the products we sell now and new products for the future.
Our track-record of quality and leading the sector means that the product marketing team spends its time creating content to tell the story of what we do, position and market our products to new clients, create thought leadership and insights for our existing clients, and consider opportunities for new products and innovations.
This involves close collaboration across the company with our supply team who develop and deliver highest quality carbon financed projects, our policy team, and our client solutions team, who have their fingers on the pulse of our sustainability-leading clients.
Examples of the product marketing team’s recent outputs include: The CarbonNeutral Protocol, continuing to evolve our framework for companies to achieve carbon neutrality; Net Zero for Businesses, a micro-site diving into the pathways and tactics for companies to achieve the “net” in net zero; Fortune Global 500 research, tracking the climate actions and commitments of the world’s leading companies.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and deliver new content and campaigns about the products we offer now and the products we develop for the future.
- Continue our work to help clients understand the “net” in net zero
- Developing content and campaigns to explain and highlight new products that we develop
- Becoming a subject matter expert in our products, identifying trends in the industry and sharing them internally and externally, as appropriate
- Measure and evaluate the success of our content and campaigns in engaging our clients and prospects
- Undertake other research and communications tasks as part of marketing campaigns around our products.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to take on board complex information and distil it to an audience in written form with attention to detail
- Experience working in a B2B company
- A strong interest in low- and negative-carbon technologies and the private sector’s response to climate change, with a willingness to understand our products at a detailed level
- Experience delivering effective communications in one of the following areas: climate; corporate sustainability; environment, social and governance (ESG); or sustainable development
- Can generate strong ideas for new ways of communicating our products to our target audience
- Demonstrable experience of a talent for using graphics, videos, photos, and words to create insightful and compelling content for a business audience
- Experience in conducting research, with a passion for digging in to find the stories that show the whole picture, and synthesising dense information into the essentials
- Experience working across teams to gather information and be a real team player
- A self-starter and a completer-finisher, able to manage time pro-actively to deliver the task at hand.
An advantage but not essential:
- Previous experience in the voluntary carbon market; we offer all new recruits access to our Carbon Academy, a module-based course to understand the Voluntary Carbon Market.
- Hybrid, partially working in our London or Oxford office and partially from home;
- London, Paddington office: Modern, stateof the art office, which is dog friendly andincludes showers, a mother's feeding room, a wellness room and baristacoffee bar.
- Oxford office: Open planoffice on Magdalen Road, Oxford, which is a short distance from vibrantCowley Road. The office offers free snacks or is in walking distance of anumber of unique cafes.
- 25 days paid holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- In-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance
- Join a 2022 Best for the World™ B Corp™, awarded in recognition of our exceptional positive impact on its customers
- Join a profit-for-purpose business that delivers results and impact