Busuu is one of the top EdTech companies in the world and has won numerous awards for its innovation and impact in language learning. Busuu’s vision is to empower everyone in the world through languages. We are the world’s largest online community for language learning, with more than 120+ million users from 190 countries, growing at up to 20,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world.
In January 2022, Busuu was acquired by one of the largest EdTech companies in the world, Chegg (NYSE:CHGG). Being part of Chegg will help us to accelerate our growth and achieve our vision even faster.If you are interested in EdTech and want to be a part of a mission-driven organisation then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for a highly skilled Head of Performance Marketing to scale our Paid Search, Paid Social, Display and Affiliate activity across app/web here at Busuu. You will play a key role in the strategy, day-to-day management and hands-on optimisation of our paid channels to drive revenue, user acquisition and awareness in line with our overarching growth marketing strategy, delivering against traffic and conversion targets across mobile and web.
- Develop and oversee our global paid/performance marketing acquisition strategy (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Affiliates) to boost our conversions (registrations and purchases) across both mobile and web environments/platforms including Google Ads (web, UAC), Facebook, Apple Search Ads, TikTok etc.
- CRO working with the wider team (brand/creative, product, engineering) to increase key conversion rates (registration conversion, purchase conversion etc).
- Oversee the forecasting, budgeting, target setting and reporting for all aspects of performance marketing performance.
- Provide market/competitor intelligence/trend data for forecasting / internal use
- Work closely with strategic partners such as Google, Facebook, TikTok to optimise performance
- Support the development of a central messaging matrix to inform targeting and improve performance
- Champion performance marketing internally, regularly sharing ideas and best practices with the business.
- Manage resources (line managing 3), budgets and tools to ensure we have the capabilities to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
- Remain curious, continuously running experiments and working with the Insights and Analytics team to identify growth opportunities
At Busuu we want to ensure that you have access to some great benefits:
- Our centrally located offices are well-equipped with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
- Busuu offers a great Private Health Insurance scheme
- There is a personal training budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field, attend virtual conferences and events that you find interesting
- We like to support our teams with their work-life balance so we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Staying connected as a team is very important to us, so we have lots of social activities for you to join such a team lunches, Friday socials, quarterly team, and company events
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for is the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- A video call - Call with the hiring manager
- Team Interviews
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgment-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.