The role & key projects:
You will work on a wide range of projects, supported by our new Growth Marketing lead and one of TERNʼs co-founders, as we look to improve how we engage with each of TERNʼs core audiences: entrepreneurs, supporters, funders, trainer partners, and consumers.
Powered by TERN:
You will create visual marketing assets for marketing campaigns and outreach/sales to communicate TERNʼs capacity building offering ʻPowered by TERNʼ to prospective partner organisations in the UK, US and Canada. This audience of organisation leaders and practitioners will already have an interest in kickstarting or expanding refugee business support in their cities. Our campaign and sales materials will introduce Powered by TERN as the leading expert centre offering trainers of trainers, ready made content and fundraising support to get refugee entrepreneurship support started in their organisation and in their city.
Throughout November & December, you will support our digital marketing campaign visuals to promote our festive online pop-up on Anqa. Anqa is our marketplace for refugee-led businesses, which will be introducing a range of new products and brands specifically for the festive period.
This role would be perfect for someone who*:
● Is passionate about social impact projects
● Has loads of experience designing and implementing visual marketing materials for marketing campaigns that promote
○ small businesses
○ social impact organisations
● Is a professional visual designer
● Is highly skilled at designing materials with Canva, in particular these types of marketing visuals:
○Social Media post visuals
○Social Media video content
○Website Banner content
○Mailchimp Banner content
○Infographic style visuals
● Enjoys delivering impactful visuals in a “guerilla marketing approach” on limited budget
● Has experience collaborating in Notion
*You donʼt have to have all of these to be a great candidate! If you relate to even just one or two we would still love to hear from you.
Please note, as an increasingly community led organisation, TERN is excited about applications by lived experience leaders, including from TERNʼs alumni. Of course, applicants from all backgrounds are welcome to apply :)