KEY ESG, an early-stage, London based B2B SaaS company is looking to hire an experienced ESG / Sustainability professional. Key ESG’s software enables companies to manage and improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance. We are looking for a talented, results driven individual who is keen to drive impact working directly with clients and our KEY ESG solutions. We are growing fast and well-positioned to become a market leader in the B2B ESG software space and offer a high-paced, entrepreneurial and flexible work environment.
- Minimum of 2+ years in a relevant ESG / Sustainability role
- Extensive experience in sustainability assurance, or sustainability reporting with frameworks including SASB, TCFD, SFDR, GRI
- Experience in implementing carbon footprint methodologies with companies, including measurement of scopes 1-3 emissions
- Experience in building/implementing quantitative models in Microsoft Excel or similar software
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university
- Graduate degree in relevant sustainability discipline or related topic is a plus
- Dedicated ESG certificates (e.g. ESG CFA qualification) are a plus
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills required. Additional language capabilities a plus (particularly Dutch, French, German)
- Extensive technical skills with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to synthesise legislation and translate this into tangible outcomes
- Results driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a high-paced, fast-growth and multi-disciplinary environment.
- A strong client communicator: you can successfully represent Key ESG in working directly with customers, helping them onboard to our software and successfully measure their ESG performance through our solutions.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: you like solving analytical problems on the spot, the work you deliver is of impeccable quality and in line with global ESG frameworks.
- The ability to think independently: you thrive in an environment where you take responsibility for technical and strategic decision-making with day-to-day tasks.
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Drive customer success in working closely with our customers who use Key ESG software for the first time and may have differing degrees of ingoing ESG knowledge. This will involve providing practical guidance regarding measurement of various ESG metrics.
- Synthesise ‘on the ground’ customer insights and inform the product team to ensure our solution best caters to customer needs.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop customer success stories, as well as writing blogs and contributing to whitepapers.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in ESG regulations and ensure that the software reflects these changes.
- Researching and building out content within the application to help provide customers with explanations and context regarding the various ESG metrics.
Why join KEY ESG:
- This is an opportunity to join a well-backed, early-stage team led by two Harvard MBA founders with lots of senior exposure and room for personal growth.
- We are ambitious and fast-moving and offer an exciting opportunity to deliver positive impact by enabling companies to effectively manage their ESG performance.
- As an early hire you can have a real impact on building the success of a B2B software company, focused on the fast-growing ESG sector.
- We have an office in central London and are open to hybrid work arrangements
Diversity and Inclusion:
- As a female-founded company focused on ESG (Environment Social Governance) we want to walk the talk, which includes being a Diverse and Inclusive employer
- We are an equal opportunities employer and have adopted an equal opportunities policy in our workplace.
- KEY ESG positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Reach us on email@example.com expressing your interest and answering the following 3 questions, including your resume:
- What do you see as the three biggest hurdles for companies to start implementing ESG measurement for the first time?
- Why are you interested in this role?
- Why should we hire you as our ESG specialist?