At Ooni, we want to help everybody experience the joy of making great pizza, and we’re looking for a Global Social Video Coordinator to help us realise our dream.
A Little About Ooni
Here at Ooni, we're passionate about our people. Since our humble origins as a team of 2 back in 2012, we now employ over 300 talented, creative and kind pizza-lovers across the world. When you work here, you'll be joining a diverse team who value Kindness, Passion, Innovation, Ambition and Rigor above all else. We live, work and play by these values, and we think it shows.
A Little About the Job
We’re seeking an ambitious, creative, social media savvy pizza lover to take on the full-time role of Global Social Video Coordinator to produce, develop, measure, and optimise our video content across platforms.
You will report to our Social Video Manager and support the Content Team, working closely with our Social Media Coordinator to help engage with and grow our online community with fun, entertaining and informative videos across YouTube, TikTok, and other social platforms as needed. Expect an exciting role that will see you work as part of our Content Team, leading the development, execution and social promotion of video content that engages pizza-makers of all skill levels across the globe and helps build our brand authority.
What you'll do:
- Work with our Social Video Manager to develop annual and quarterly content plans that deliver against business goals
- Execute the development of social video assets needed as part of that plan
- Work alongside our Creative team to produce assets
- Execute the nuts and bolts of video production and freelancer communication
- Measure and analyse the results and build a plan to optimise future content
- Research new markets, influencers and collaborators, and assist with related administrative needs
- Support other administrative needs that may arise within the Content Team and the wider digital team across all channels
- Understand this is a full-time role that will include occasional weekend and holiday cover
It is essential that you:
- Have previously worked on the development of social video
- Know how to optimise video content for different platforms and channels
- Are comfortable briefing agencies and other third parties
- Are highly creative and can come up with ideas as well as deliver other people’s
- Can impress us with your ability to provide multiple briefs on time and on budget
- Have a passion for pizza and curiosity to learn more
- Can demonstrate Ooni’s company values: Passion, Rigour, Innovation, Ambition, and Kindness
It would also be nice if you:
- Have a deep understanding of pizza
- Have experience in front of the camera
- Have experience producing videos
- Have experience of start-up or scale-up cultures
- Love TikTok and keeping up to date on video trends
- Go to YouTube and search “We are Ooni”. We’re super proud of our culture and think you’ll love it here too. Here are some other reasons:
- Work for an employer that cares about your wellbeing! We’ve got an employee assistance programme which includes on demand coaching and therapy sessions, plus a weekly yoga class
- 35 days of paid time off per year, plus an additional 5 week sabbatical when you’ve been here for 5 years
- £500 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be
- £1000 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- We’re all about giving back. That’s why we offer two paid days to volunteer each year
- Continuing Education - we encourage our employees to use our learning platform to grow here at Ooni
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
Take a look at our website to learn more about our products, culture and values. If you like what you see, send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know. You can email us at email@example.com