STRENGTHENING TRUST IN IMPACT INVESTING
BlueMark is the leading provider of independent impact verification and intelligence for the impact and sustainable investing market.
An exciting position has been created for an ambitious and talented Partnerships Manager looking to work for a fast-moving business committed to sustainability and driving purposeful change.
We see a world where we all contribute to a thriving planet and together, we are a collective force for good. Planet Mark is a sustainability certification which recognises outstanding achievements, encourages action, and builds an empowered community of like-minded individuals.
We work with businesses to rigorously measure their carbon footprint and social value, engage their staff and supply chain to unlock their knowledge and drive passion for change, and communicate their progress to build a positive brand. We help businesses put purpose at the heart of their organisation that brings social, environmental, and economic considerations together.
The culture at Planet Mark thrives on the contributions of our people, who have a shared purpose to help combat the climate crisis and drive positive change. We have an inclusive and respectful culture, where we value our differences. We believe bringing your whole self to work allows our people to perform to the best of their ability and release their potential.
This is more than a job, working at Planet Mark allows our team to make a real difference whilst doing a role they love.
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for nurturing and building Partnerships that deliver mutual business value and impact in fighting the climate crisis. Partnerships are essential for the success of the Planet Mark mission and allow us to build substantial sales channels that grow our membership, to retain existing members through embedded relationships and continually improve the reputation and awareness of Planet Mark.
– Management of existing Planet Mark Partnerships to ensure that all partners have structured plans that are mutually agreed and delivered by both parties
– Set, agree and deliver specific targets with each partner, be they sales, media, network, charity, and halo partners
– Support the Director of Community and Partnerships in duties that increase partnership leads through our events
– Support the Director of Community and Partnerships and our Business Development Team with the identification, evaluation, and nurturing of new partnerships in line with the business strategy
– Produce a monthly report on Partnerships KPI’s demonstrating the value to the business
– Conduct an annual review of each Partner to ensure that the level of impact achieved is aligned with the level of our investment into the relationship
– Support the Business Development Team with major new business opportunities and tenders, as required
– Support the rest of the Community and Partnerships team on utilising partnerships within our community and partner-related events / initiatives
– Provide oversight of Planet mark events, internal and external, and develop relationships with event organisers to promote recurring opportunities and partnerships
Skills and experience required
– 2-5 years’ experience managing B2B partnership relationships
– Be purpose driven and have a passion for sustainability
– Experienced in operating within sales-driven roles
– Excellent relationship management and people skills
– Confident interacting with stakeholders at all levels of seniority and sizes of business
– Strong written and verbal communication skills for regular interaction with Partners and Members
– Strong interpersonal skills matching our values of: Ambition, Collaboration, Optimism, Being Robust and Transformative.
– Able to work remotely on own initiative with minimum supervision.
Negotiable and dependant on experience but expected to be in the region of £35,000
Working from home 4 days per week with 1 team office day per week (currently Wednesdays) in London.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and a cover letter that explicitly addresses why you believe your skills and previous experience matches this job role to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
The diversity of our talents, ideas and experiences is our true strength. The Planet Mark foster an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and have the opportunity to reach their full potential. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they have achieved. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.