Busuu is one of the top EdTech companies in the world and has won numerous awards for its innovation and impact in language learning.
Busuu’s vision is to empower everyone in the world through languages. We are the world’s largest online community for language learning, with more than 120+ million users from 190 countries, growing at up to 20,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world.
In January 2022, Busuu was acquired by one of the largest EdTech companies in the world, Chegg (NYSE:CHGG). Being part of Chegg will help us to accelerate our growth and achieve our vision even faster.
If you are interested in EdTech and want to be a part of a mission-driven organisation then we would like to hear from you.
What does a Customer Success Manager do at Busuu
You will be responsible for ensuring our customers' success. Clients who use Busuu well get better business results. This is achieved by understanding key client objectives and implementing Busuu engagement strategies.
Renewing and expanding accounts is how you will be primarily measured so it is important that you are commercially focused.
You will also be working closely with our sales and product teams.
What will you do at Busuu?
- Build brilliant relationships with our top clients in the DACH region
- Ensure our clients are maximising their use of Busuu
- Develop and deploy strategies and action plans to improve the client experience, retention and enable account growth in partnership with the key account directors.
- Successfully onboard new clients and build capabilities to help clients implement Busuu in their organisation
- Work with sales and product teams to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Drive customer references, case studies and referrals
Essential Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success/ Client Relationship/ Account Management within a technology business and SaaS environment
- German and English fluency. Any other languages are a big advantage.
- An entrepreneurial, solutions-focused individual, who puts clients’ needs at the core of business.
- Ability to interpret then present client data to customers
- Keen interest in identifying client problems and finding smart solutions
- Previous experience in enterprise sized clients (SaaS model)
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Additional European language skills
- Experience of the ed tech industry
At Busuu we want to ensure that you have access to some great benefits:
- Our centrally located offices are well-equipped with free breakfast, plenty of snacks, fresh fruit, and free dinner of your choice if you need to stay late
- Busuu offers a great Private Health Insurance scheme
- There is a personal training budget just for you, so you can learn more in your field to ensure our employees can continuously grow and progress in their careers
- We like to support our teams with their work-life balance so we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of working
- We offer enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Staying connected as a team is very important to us, so we have lots of social activities for you to join such a team lunches, Friday socials, quarterly team, and company events
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process is the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- A video call - Call with the hiring manager
- Team Interviews
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious, or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgment-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.