We're here to help people do more of what they want, for longer in their lives, by making braincare simple.
People might spend hundreds of dollars a month on skincare, but not a penny on the brain? That’s where Heights comes in. Spending on health and wellness products is over a trillion dollars per year, our aim is to direct some of that towards the health of the brain.
To do that, we're defining a new paradigm, putting braincare on the map through our unique mix of science, community, and products (physical and digital). We’re building a platform, not just selling a product.
Our Chief Science Officer, Dr. Tara Swart (world leading neuroscientist, best selling author, MIT lecturer) and Head of Nutrition Research, dietitian Sophie Medlin (Chair of London Dietitians Association), have combined to create the top-rated supplement on Trustpilot. Our mission is to help as many people as possible integrate this product into their daily lives.
Our first product is the Smart Supplement—20 essential nutrients in two capsules a day. Our commitment to the planet means that the supplement is 100% plant-based and shipped in sustainable packaging.
We also have a Braincare journal that helps people learn tactics, set goals and track achievements on their journey. Soon we’ll be launching our Smart Probiotic with the potential to revolutionize the sector. Not stopping here, we just launched into the US market.
You’re an organic social media and community expert with a passion for building the braincare category, who lives and breathes social media and understands the characteristics of communities on every platform - from Instagram and YouTube to Pinterest and TikTok.
You have a strong creative vision with a track record of delivering engaging, social-first content to an organic social community. You will be comfortable with being a disruptor and are not afraid to be brave and push boundaries. You are proactive, extremely organised, analytical and detail-orientated with the ability to manage a high volume and reactive social media community from end-to-end. You will be focused on brand awareness, channel growth, building communities and our influencer channel. You have an innovative spirit and can identify trends and pitch new ideas, with the ability to deliver quality content and manage multiple influencers, communities and social accounts simultaneously.
- Social strategy
- Social channel management
- Community management
- Influencer strategy
- Influencer management
- Podcast / YouTube lives
- Work closely with the Head of Brand Marketing to develop and deliver the brands’ social media strategy and tactics; setting KPIs relevant to each channel against brand and commercial objectives, such as increasing following and engagement metrics
- Take full responsibility for managing all posts, expressing company’s views in the most creative way and managing community online to build a strong and loyal following
- Ensure the social channel plan mirrors the business priorities whilst highlighting cultural moments that will resonate with our community and with Heights core values
- Manage the social media, content and influencer calendar in line with campaign
- Management and tracking of campaign performance and BAU activity against KPIs to inform future content decision on the channels
- Lead the social media department, setting quarterly objectives and development plans
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for senior leadership, with clear actionable takeaways or recommendations for objectives
- Analyse trends in customer interactions, developments in social media, digital technologies and competition to plan our campaigns and achieve the maximum ROI
- Support the wider team on delivering against brand goals, including supporting cross-functional projects outside of the immediate remit
- Work closely with our Customer Care team to monitor feedback across our social channels, and advise on the best response in the brand's TOV
- Collaborate with the creative team on the production of all social content
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social media channels
- Support brand and PR teams in creating content at events
- Consistently test new channels, content, mediums
- Excellent communication skills able to collaborate cross-functionally across growth, creative, product, customer care, people and operational teams
- Leading the social elements of crisis management
- Management of our Social Media and Community Executive
- Define, build and execute the ambassador and influencer strategy and programmes including influencer segmentation definition. Remaining agile, in order to test and learn what works, adapting regularly based on data
- Grow our influencer database, sourcing new content creators, community members and customers that we can work with on future campaigns
- Drive and own all relationships with key ambassadors, content creators and influencers for paid and earned opportunities
- Collaborate with the wider team to source and manage content collaborators to create bespoke assets for channels
- Be an in-house expert on our products and the braincare category and educate content creators to insert benefits into the conversation of braincare
- Execute our gifting programs for all creators
- Continuously engage with existing group of influencers to drive promotion frequency
- Source influencer platforms to support channel efficiencies
- Compile learnings and share best practices across teams to help achieve most effective campaigns
Working at Heights
- It’s a small team, which means you have the chance to shape the future of Heights, working closely with all components of the company. You are part of the early team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity in our culture. We strive to create a happy and healthy workplace for the team
- We promote a culture of flexible working - we're outcome/results-driven & appreciate great people who value life outside the office
- We encourage personal development by budgeting for classes to improve your skills (think Udemy), host company retreats, and of course anything that keeps your brain at peak condition (e.g. Heights subscription and membership to Calm)
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Home office set up for efficient, comfortable work