Who we are
Unlike nearly all of our competitors we produce all of our drinks in-house at our Cambridge Factory. George set up Daily Dose from his mum’s kitchen and has grown the company to a team of 30+, producing and selling cold pressed juices all across the country and further afield. At Daily Dose we have a focus on sustainability; working with local farmers to use surplus ‘wonky’ fruit and veg, turning our organic waste into Biofuel and only using bottles made from recycled materials.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a go-getter with high-energy, great communication skills and a willingness to learn.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Generating sales leads
- Field sales; meeting with potential customers
- Implementing sales strategy
- Account set up and support in onboarding new customers
- Using CRM system to track sales leads and portfolio performance
- Working on set KPIs and goals
- Regular performance reporting to Sales Manager
- A high performer ideally with sales experience in FMCG
- Strong commercial acumen with good numeracy and negotiation skills, and a great communicator and people person
- A desire to own projects and exceed expectations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude to problem solving
- Creative and always looking for new ways of doing things
- Passionate about getting things right with precision and speed
- Enjoy supporting team members to achieve success
- Prepared to go above and beyond to ensure focused execution of our future plans of growth
- Appetite to amplify your skills in all aspects of life and driven to grow with Daily Dose
What’s in it for me?
Daily Dose offers a number of team-wide benefits and perks, but if there’s something that’s important to you that’s not on this list, let us know.
- Opportunity to grow and evolve within a small company, with high growth potential and an exciting few years ahead
- Highly competitive salary
- 20 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays, increasing with years of service
- Generous juice allowance to help you bring your own home to life
- Regular team socials
- Flexible working arrangements, as long as the work gets done
£24,000-£26,000 plus uncapped commission