Great Opportunities Right Here…..
How would you like to work for an ethically responsible organisation that commits to an open, flexible and inclusive culture within the workplace?
Perhaps you’re looking for a fresh start with an engaging employer and a supportive team with opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
Perhaps you’re searching for an organisation with a strong sense of corporate social responsibility.
Or, perhaps you’re passionate about great coffee!
If you’re still reading, then we might be the right match for you. At Pact Coffee, Haslemere, we offer the following employee experience….
- We are a real living wage employer with starting rates of £10.90 per hour
- 28 days Holiday
- Accessible and Open Workspace
- Flexible Shifts (Monday to Friday) offering excellent work-life balance
- Monthly Coffee Allowance
- Snacks at Work
- Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Supportive Management Team
What is the Role?
Currently, we are recruiting for a Production Operative to join the Coffee Roasting operation in our Haslemere, Surrey roastery. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure our delicious coffee is prepared and packed to our customer’s requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grinding coffee to order depending on customer preference
- Weigh, bag and seal the coffee accurately, ensuring it is packed according to customer requirements
- Maintain an excellent standard of cleanliness within the roastery and ensure the best customer experience possible
- Share ideas to support efficiency whilst maintaining quality standards
- Clear all daily orders to run at 100% service every day
Your Skills and Experience?
- Attention to detail is key
- The ability to show initiative and adapt to frequently changing requirements
- To be able to follow production and order processing systems
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- Previous warehouse or production experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided
- You may be required to lift heavy items from time to time in this role. Full training will be provided
- Having a passion for coffee would be a great bonus!
Pact Coffee is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to improving the diversity of our workforce. We encourage candidates from all minority groups and will consider your application regardless of age, gender, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marital status, pregnancy or socio-economic background.
If you don’t meet all of the key requirements for this role, but you’d really like to be a part of the Pact team, why not drop us an email to establish whether or not we can support your application with any reasonable adjustments.