Climate Bonds Initiative is continually on the look out for inspiring talent! We want to hear from passionate and enthusiastic graduates who can commit for a minimum of 3 months to our internship programme.
If you are someone that wants to make an impactful contribution to climate change and understands that mobilising finance is key, we would love to hear from you.
We take interns throughout the year across any number of our departments, what's essential is that you have excellent written and communication skills, strong research capabilities and an understanding of green finance, assets and technologies as well as a degree in a relevant subject.
What’s in it for you?
- All internships are paid at a rate equivalent to the London Living Wage
- Impactful responsibilities from the day you join, the role is what you make of it and the possibilities depend on you.
- We offer a structured and bespoke induction programme specifically suited to the team you’ll be joining and the specific role you’ll be doing.
- Opportunity to attend a series of Lunch and Learns, delivered by internal subject matter experts and external guest speakers
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of our rapid growth and play a key role in the next exciting phase of Climate Bonds Initiative journey
- Everyone that joins us is given the opportunity to undertake our signature Green Bond training, which is recognised and certified by CPD.