Location: London, UK | Hybrid | Permanent or Fixed Term
MindGym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking for a high-impact, high-achieving Principal Solutions Designer to join our team.
The Solutions Team is the “Mind” of MindGym. We are responsible for creating, defining, and improving all of Mind Gym’s solutions and products, and we do this using two main principles:
- Everything we do is based on science, so if we can’t back-up with research what we’re doing, we won’t be doing it
- Our approach to learning always focuses on Engage, Participate, and Activate, because learning starts before you get to the classroom and doesn’t just end when the bell rings
- Leads aspects of the design of world-beating learning and internal communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Facilitate client interactions including scoping out client needs, hacks for custom programs, and collaborating with clients to incorporate their needs into the design
- Partner with junior members of the team to design new solutions and customise our existing products to meet client needs, critically evaluating the impact and quality of the solution
- Balance the science and current psychology with equal amounts of creativity to ensure a unique and engaging learning experience for clients
- Share feedback and offer mentoring, coaching, and design/technical support to junior members and peers in the team.
- Support squad lead to manage resourcing, ensuring team members are provided with a breadth of client opportunities to support their development
- Collaborate within and across functions, to ensure development of high-quality solutions within agreed timeframes
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, effectively managing numerous priorities and expectations
- A psychologist or behaviour change specialist with 4+ years experience of working with a team in a related environment such as researching, designing training, and/or human capital management interventions
- A business-savvy behavior or change professional who is comfortable and has experience being the client-facing technical expert
- Experience using instructional design
- A people person who can build relationships quickly through being highly articulate, credible and influential
- An academic, with a minimum of a 2.1, with psychological leanings
- An ambitious individual who:
- Loves the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, including their team member and the clients they serve
- Embraces their own learning and is passionate about developing themselves
If this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.