Baltic Creative CIC provide bespoke property lettings, management and development for the creative and digital sector. We create unique spaces, a supportive environment and foster a collaborative community where businesses and entrepreneurs can start-up, grow & prosper.
Established in 2009, Baltic Creative now owns and manages over 100,000sq/ft of flexible, affordable workspace and houses some of Liverpool‚Äôs top creative and digital talent. Through the CIC model, Baltic Creative reinvests all its surpluses back into the property, the tenants and the sector and is playing a major role in the regeneration of Liverpool‚Äôs pioneering Baltic Triangle district.
Here is a note of our key objectives:
- To promote economic growth through increased business sales, new jobs and new business ventures.
- To promote a sustainable and environmentally responsible cluster.
- To help the businesses to project a high quality image and reputation to the customers.
- To work with stakeholders to develop the Baltic Triangle area as a national and ultimately international centre for the digital and creative sectors.
- To manage and develop workspace premises with broad appeal to formative and existing digital and creative businesses.
- To ensure the operations of the Company and related activities in support of the digital and creative sectors are financed fully through rental and other income.
- To foster networks, collaborations and clustering activities between and amongst the digital and creative sectors.
- To ensure the provision of business development support to the organisations within the development.