Learning Possibilities run the LP+ Cloud providing cloud services globally. The LP+ Cloud is the largest multi-tenanted cloud on Microsoft technology in education.
Learning Possibilities‚Äô LP+365 Learning Collaboration Platform, developed with Microsoft, is built on and uses all major features of Office 365 and drives collaborative and communication skills in learners after 20 minutes of initial teacher training time.
Contact us for a demo of the app or to join our partner network here:
Telephone: UK: +44 (0)208 236 1010 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technological Infrastructure Education Investor Awards 2015
- Finalist Education Business of the Year Education Investor Awards 2014
- Technological Infrastructure Education Investor Awards 2014
- Finalist Microsoft Education Partner 2014
- Finalist BETT Awards 2011 and 2012
- Winner ICT Education BETT Award 2010
Learning Possibilities has also developed the ADOPT learning platform e-maturity framework, which has become the National model for the UK.
The Company is based in Greater London.