In our work, we combine in-depth human rights knowledge, organisational development and change facilitation expertise as well as experience in engaging stakeholders in finding solutions to business problems.
The power and influence of business has the potential to make a difference, positive and negative. It is what business does now that will shape the world in 2050. We work with multinational businesses to help them implement their commitments to respect human rights and sustainability. We:
- Turn theory and principles into practice
- Support organisational change to embed good practice
- Facilitate meaningful stakeholder engagement
- Understand how to use leadership to deliver cultural change
Our services include:
- Human rights training
- Gap assessment of management, policy and practice
- Supply chain risk assessment
- Human rights impact assessment
- Human rights due diligence tools
- Grievance mechanisms
- Policy development
Chief Executive Luke Wilde’s background and experience in global leadership and organisational change has helped shape twentyfifty. These capabilities remain core to our work and are paired with human rights expertise and multi-stakeholder facilitation skills to give us the ability to support corporates to turn commitments into real action on the ground.
We have built long term relationships with global companies and are working with them on leadership assignments which reach deep into value chains in emerging economies and are delivering real results. Our consultants are getting interesting and stimulating work that they value and makes a contribution.