Wazoku is a leading enterprise software company providing an innovative idea management platform to some of the biggest companies in the UK and globally. We are a scale-up business entering the next phase of our international expansion growing fast and highly ambitious.
- Openness, communication & teamwork
- Seeking opportunities in challenges
- Looking for solutions, not problems
- Adaptability and not resisting change
- Embracing diversity and thriving in a multicultural environment
- Constantly developing as individuals
- Making time for ourselves and our lives outside of work
- Passion and fun ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ celebrating our wins together!
What can we offer Escapees?
Although we work hard, we also recognise the importance of maintaining a proper integration of work/life priorities and providing a culture that encourages creativity and productivity including:
- Flexible work schedules that allow individuals to adopt a schedule that fits their personal needs.
- Bi-annual company-wide Kuathons (hackathons) that allow everyone to step out of their day job and engage in cross-functional projects of interest to the individual and organisation.
- Unlimited leave policy that recognises that employees are best able to determine when and how often they need to take time off to recharge their batteries, while still meeting their performance objectives.
- Company-wide bonus plan that ensures that everyone benefits when we are successful.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Entry into the employee share scheme.
Why are we exciting?
Founded in 2011 by Simon Hill, Wazoku is a leading idea management software company. Idea Spotlight, Wazoku‚Äö√Ñ√¥s flagship product, helps organisations harness the power of the crowd by providing process and structure to capture, evaluate, and select ideas. Wazoku helps uncover the innovation capability that lies within an organisation and beyond its borders, enabling organisations and their stakeholders to come together to co-create and co-innovate.