Unicorn Orange is a female founded Amazon agency working with some of the most exciting and ambitious brands on the planet! You will be part of a small and cohesive team to provide our clients' with recommendations to supercharge their sales. Get involved in a start-up which is going places - we've had consistent triple digit growth since our launch 3 years ago!
1. The role
We are looking for an Amazon account manager to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for someone who is excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced start-up environment and should be open to trying different tasks and ready to get your hands dirty when required! You should love problem solving, enjoy working with data and love working with clients.
Your core responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Account management- strategically thinking about growth opportunities for our clients
- Hitting targets- you will be responsible for hitting sales targets
- Troubleshooting- you will spend a lot of time using Amazon seller and vendor central, so should be familiar with these interfaces.
- Reporting- you should be comfortable working with large sets of data and drawing out trends and analysis to provide strategic growth recommendations
- Team management- you will be working with our team of specialist freelancers and should be happy managing several stakeholders simultaneously
- Client communication- this is a client facing role and you should be confident handling multiple accounts
- PPC- you should have an understanding of pay-per-click advertising and be comfortable managing advertising campaigns
1-3 years experience at Amazon experience. Experience would have included account management and/or running PPC campaigns either in house, at an agency or for yourself.
- An eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent initiative and a self-starter
- You are innovative and like to think outside the box
- Ability to work with large sets of data make data driven decisions
- Good with numbers and a numerical thinker
- You can work independently and as part of a team
- You are hungry to learn
- You love Amazon and all things e-com
- You have a passion for working with innovative and exciting challenger brands