We’re on a mission to level the playing field when it comes to young people finding and applying for their next step after school or college. We're achieving this by bringing all the available information into one single, impartial, user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices, and submit the strongest applications. We also empower teachers and counsellors to manage the progression process effectively.
Our outlook is global - we work with schools, colleges and universities all over the world, from the US to New Zealand, and from Italy to Hong Kong. We want to make it so that young people can compare every opportunity taught in English, wherever it is in the world, and have all the support they need to make successful applications.
We have a clear social purpose, and we’re hugely ambitious. We already work with nearly half of UK secondary schools and colleges, and hundreds of international schools. We are growing rapidly in terms of the number of our customers, in terms of how much they use our platform, and in terms of the breadth of products we offer.
Our team is at the heart of our business and is integral to our success. We work hard to foster a culture of openness, happiness and innovation, and we commit to helping every individual learn and grow so that they can reach their full potential. We want to hire talented people, whatever their background. If you are excited by our mission and are ready to work hard, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe in the power of diversity. If you are from an ethnic minority background, we would like to strongly encourage you to apply. In advance of applying if you have any questions about working at Unifrog, please contact our Diversity Champions, Hannah and Farhana.
Employer partnerships at Unifrog
Our Employer Partnerships team work closely with employers across the UK to connect them with our network of 1.6 million students on the Unifrog platform. We build unique, tailored partnerships that meet their recruitment and CSR objectives while supporting students to make more informed choices.
What you’ll do
As an Employer Engagement Coordinator, you’ll be working closely with Unifrog’s Employer Partnerships Managers to deliver outstanding service to our partner base of employers.
Reporting to the Partnerships Director for UK Schools and Employers, you’ll support the Employer Partnerships team to monitor engagement with employer content and events, improve access to employer opportunities for schools, colleges and students, and create a network for teachers and advisors to connect more easily with local and national employers.
- Work with our employer partners and Employer Partnerships Managers to identify suitable goals for employers and use this information to inform their onboarding, create engaging matching campaigns, and improve the wider partnership offering
- Lead on the account management of employer partners: monitor performance through data analysis, improve engagement with and the impact of partner content, and increase the success of targeted campaigns
- Work with our Data and Content teams to make sure employer opportunities are kept up to date across all content on the platform
- Work with the Employer Partnerships Managers and the Unifrog Events team to create engaging webinars for students and teachers, from our Day in the Life of series through to Applications Masterclasses
- Lead on confirming speakers from our employer partners that commit to taking part in our events
- Lead on regional Unifrog Hub meetings
Regional Hub Meetings
- Organise and facilitate regional hub meetings with partner schools, colleges, employers and universities every half term
- Deliver engaging, informative and useful content to key staff at schools and colleges across the UK to enhance their knowledge of local apprenticeship and work experience opportunities for their students
- Create smart and engaging content for teachers and advisors following Hub meetings
- Gather feedback from employers, teachers and advisors to further inform how we can build the Unifrog network
Essential skills and characteristics
- Track record of excellent relationship management
- Strong skills in data analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident working independently but happy to ask for support when it’s needed
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Accomplished at prioritising workload
- Interest or experience in the education sector or early careers/employer partnerships an advantage
- Proactive attitude and willingness to get stuck in
Go to our jobs page for a full list of the excellent benefits we offer our team.
- Join one of ‘the best organisations to escape to’ and help transform careers and destinations in schools. We’re also a certified Great Place to Work.
- Become part of a committed, dynamic, and growing company. We want to build our team for the long term: if you do well, we will do our best to make sure you want to stay at the company for a long time.
- Professional development is important at Unifrog. You will define your own 6-month objectives and will be supported by your line manager and the rest of the team to achieve them. You will have an annual training allowance to spend on what you need to grow and progress.
- Influence the company’s direction: we love to promote great ideas, wherever they come from.
- £32,500 (Grade B) plus a share in a company-wide performance bonus.
- Full time.
- Work remotely or in our London office.
- 28 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 4:30pm on Friday.
- Start date: as soon as possible, though we will be flexible for the right candidates.
- If you require reasonable adjustments, or want to discuss any details about the role before applying, please contact Mhairi (details on our website).
- We can only consider candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Deadline: 10:00am (BST) on Monday 7th August 2023.
- Stage 1: Application form (~1 hour)
- Visit our website to upload your CV and complete the questions and tasks below:
- i. ‘What is your understanding of the Unifrog mission, and how does this rate to your own goals?’ (250 words)
- ii. ‘With reference to the job description and your experience, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role?’ (250 words)
- Stage 2: Phone interview (15 minutes) 📲
- Stage 3: Video call interview (1 hour)
- Standard Q&A from a panel of three, including questions about your experiences and how these relate to the role, and scenario questions based on common situations you might face (plus time for your questions)
- Phone interviews will be held throughout the application window. The interviews will be held w/c 14th August 2023.
Inclusion and diversity at Unifrog
- Within the company we try to foster a culture of innovation, and a happy working environment, both because this is the right thing to do, and because we think this results in the most effective team. To this end we believe in open communication, celebrating successes, supporting each other, not being afraid to be wrong or to fail, and promoting good ideas wherever they come from.
- As a platform that supports teachers and students from a huge variety of backgrounds it’s important that our team and leadership reflects this diversity. This is something we are actively working towards and prioritising. We want to embed diversity, equity and inclusion across everything we do, continually evaluating policies and practices to make sure they are inclusive and equitable.
- To make sure everyone’s voice is heard and people have the opportunities to learn to be better allies in the workplace, we encourage the team to share what they’re celebrating, facilitate training and group discussions, and seek regular feedback about what more the company could do to help people feel included.
- To ensure that our recruitment process is consistent and fair, we anonymise your application and therefore do not see your name, personal, educational or professional background. We also randomise the order of responses so that it’s less likely that a candidate is advantaged or disadvantaged by where their answers appear compared to other candidates.