Sunny & Luna is a new brand of authentically Italian pasta with a modern nutritional twist. Made with 50% vegetables, peas and pulses, our pasta counts as one of your five-a-day and only uses ingredients you recognise. We strive to nourish bodies and fuel souls through the joy of food - just as Nonna intended.
A Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Manager with marketing activities, content creation for social media and maintaining the website.
This 3-month internship is full time, based in our Clerkenwell office with the option of hybrid working. Part time would also be considered.
- Creating product related content for social media, LinkedIn and our newsletter
- Assisting with other social media content including business updates and generating content ideas in collaboration with the Marketing Manager
- Developing recipes with the products (yes, this means lots of free pasta!) and writing accompanying blogs for the website
- Working with the Marketing Manager to maintain the website
- Delivering samplings in-store and co-ordinating any team members to assist
- Engaging with customers at demos and samplings, and reporting findings to the Marketing Manager
- Being a brand ambassador for Sunny & Luna
- Collaborating with the team to generate ideas to help grow the brand and increase engagement through events, partnerships and wider branding initiatives
- Other duties as required and agreed upon by both parties, including but not limited to sending samples, marketing research, and working on collaborations with other brands
- A genuine passion for food and food retail
- Strong and proven interest in creating content
- Adept with social media with a strong knowledge of the social media landscape or an interest to learn
- Must be hardworking, organised and have an attention to detail
- Excellent written English and communication skills
- Able to research and write on a variety of diverse topics
- Willing to get stuck in with other areas of the business when needed as we're a small, busy team!
- A chance to work in a dynamic, fast growing start-up with supportive, nurturing, fun colleagues!
- Based in a central London office shared with other start-ups participating in an incubator programme
- Access to talks, courses, networking events etc. to develop your skills and broaden your knowledge
- Possibility of full time hire after 3 months
- Free pasta - obviously!