We have a new role which will principally support the commercial team with data, presentations and admin. You will be an important bridge between the data and research team and the commercial team, collating and preparing the latest insights for us to communicate with our clients and the media.
· Support the sales team by sourcing, collating and preparing materials which share the latest consumer insights held by our research and marketing teams
· Build and support pitch decks and PowerPoint presentations for clients
· Develop your existing understanding of quantitative analysis and data visualisation to tell the story behind the numbers.
· Support the sales of our research reports with emails and follow-up to queries
· Develop and maintain sales analytics reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights that support our clients
· Provide admin support for all aspects of the sales pipeline – maintaining our contact lists, sourcing new contacts, managing invites to events and supporting proposals and invoicing
· Manage and follow-up subscriptions and contracts with key accounts
· Provide post-sales follow-up reporting and support to clients on key metrics of success
· Coordinate updates with sales team to provide top level weekly reporting for the leadership team.
· Support with any ad-hoc requests.
· You are extremely organised and have a good attention to detail
· You are cheerful and build good relationships with people
· You have experience of working in smaller start-up teams and can evidence acting on your own initiative
· You can show examples of being able to multi-task, working across different projects concurrently
· You are calm under pressure, with a positive, can-do attitude
· Interested in market research and/or personal finances/investing
· Motivated by delivering high standards and take a genuine pride in your work
· Willing to muck in and learn
· Confident with MS Office & Outlook
· In particular, you will show examples of being competent and comfortable with both PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience with data visualisation will be well-regarded
· You will be familiar in using a variety of sources to find out and identify the right leads and people in organisations for our business to speak to
In a nutshell, this role is to help us show the strength of our research and insights more clearly to our prospective clients. And to support our sales team to deliver more – by providing admin support and supporting the ongoing delivery of information.
The role will suit someone with between 2 – 4 years’ experience in an admin or commercial support role. We may consider a graduate with relevant work experience.
We are a small firm and we don’t have armies of people doing very clearly delineated things. People from large organisations who are fed client lists (which someone else maintains), who have an Events team to manage breakfast meetings, or who give all billing details to the Finance team will struggle. The benefits are that we don’t do politics, you will work closely with very senior people and you have the opportunity to learn about the commercial, marketing and research sides of the business, as well as enhance your data visualisation experience.
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Hybrid working – three days in our London office
· Pension plan
· 4 Freedom Fridays every year – early finish to start the weekend sooner
· Well located office space by Bond Street tube
· LinkedIn Learning and career development support
· Fantastic close-knit team
· Regular team socials
· 25 days’ holiday per year