Here We Flo is looking for a brilliant Senior National Account Manager to join our team and help us skyrocket in 2023 and beyond!
Here We Flo is a rapidly growing, feminist & inclusive company with delightfully big ambitions and wonderfully wise advisors (investors from Harry’s, Charlotte Tilbury, Unilever, Rude Health, etc.). Our co-founders (Tara and Susan) are two best mates who had the idea for s while chatting in the bathrooms between classes at LSE and ultimately launched it in 2017 off the back of a Kickstarter. Today, you can find us in UK retailers like Boots and Holland & Barrett, as well as national retailers in the USA like Target and Whole Foods. Our small yet vibrantly energetic team has gained loads of momentum, and there are huge milestones ahead.
Our mission is to tackle life’s messiest moments, whether periods, pee, sex or anything else on the human body rollercoaster, with shamelessly natural, plant-based care. We’re all about being funny, feminist + fierce – with 5% of our profits going to people & planet – so sustainability, humour and empowerment are always on the Here We Flo menu!
We’d love likeminded people to help us build our fempire!
You are a:
- Maven Account Manager 👑 Previous experience (+8 years) delivering results in a fast-growing CPG brand, working with the large national accounts in the UK – with direct P&L responsibility & account relationship ownership.
- Sensational Storyteller 📚 At FLO, we have amazing stories to tell! You can drive forward the conversation and story with our retail partners.
- Dab Hand with Data 📊 You are diligent with and able to digest data, leveraging multiple sources to find the narratives for our category, brand, consumer, retailers, etc.! You also know the delicate dance of choosing between your gut and the data at hand.
- Stretchable Savant 🤸 You welcome the opportunity to wear many crowns (we are Kweens and don’t just wear hats here!). Agility, teamwork & flexibility are key.
- Entrepreneurial Enthusiast 🙌 You have a passion for working within a small, fast-paced environment where no task is too small.
- Methodical Maestro 📝 You are strong in organization and have the ability to prioritise while juggling multiple balls – as a fast growing brand we have a lot of balls we are juggling!
- Funny, Feminist and/or Fierce! 💛 Lover of all things funny, feminist & fierce! There's no one recipe to being FLO-y, but ingredients can include any of the following: brand geeks, stationary nerds, foodies (a big FLO perk is amazing meals!), animal lovers (do you have a terrible case of cute aggression?), true crime fans, pun lovers, RuPaul watchers, book club members who never read the book but show up anyway.
You’ll work on:
- Owning the UK Commercial Business. You’ll be the ‘one nose to touch’ with full P&L accountability, owning key account relationships, budget management, the UK forecast and strategic growth objectives.
- Delivering brilliant, category-driving, full 360, annual business plans: balancing and leveraging all business levers including pricing, promotions (inclusive of trade marketing), product, placement, POS, omni strategy, and commercial investment strategies.
- Owning the UK demand forecast, working collaboratively with sales partners, operations, and finance.
- Creating transformational relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders across the cross functional teams that make our business tick! Think our lovely sales partners, category management, shopper, marketing, operational, and merchant teams.
- Supporting and driving business in core accounts in North America, inclusive of Target & Whole Foods - no US experience required, we will teach you!
There is hya-uuuuge opportunity for growth as we expand geographically and in channels. You will also play a key part in the contribution to our mission. We are B Corp’in Babes and passionate about driving change for good – through all of life’s messiest moments!
- Compensation: £62,000 per annum based on experience + competitive % bonus
- Ownership: as a member of the HWF team, we want you to be invested in our growth. In return, we pay competitive salaries, as well as options. This will be your company too!
- A super supportive and honest team and a work environment where you can truly bring your whole self to work – and have oodles of fun (yes, fun!).
Technical Role Details:
- This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week) for candidates with the right to work in the UK.
- You will report to our brilliant Global Commercial Vice President but will also support our wider sales team.
There is no one way to be a Flo Babe - being funny, feminist and fierce can take many forms - everybody is welcome to apply! At Here We Flo, we welcome everyone with equal enthusiasm – regardless of race, colour, age, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, trade union membership or the fact that they are a part-time worker or a fixed-term employee.
If this role sounds up your alley, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief cover letter. Due to the high number of applications we typically receive for our job postings, we will only consider applicants who submit cover letters.