Mind Gym uses the latest behavioural science to transform the performance of companies and the lives of people who work in them. Most of FTSE100/S&P100 are clients and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience, whilst many more have connected digitally.
We’re growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange. This is just the start. We have a bold vision to redefine how companies and individuals flourish, and so disrupt the market for behavioural change.
If you’re determined to make a difference, voraciously curious and brimming with entrepreneurial spirit, we’d like to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
- Build world-class learning and communication experiences that are proven to change businesses as well as the people who work in them
- Design live experiences that leverage psychology to create real and lasting behaviour change
- Incorporate current and relevant research in your work
- Evaluate the impact of solutions and continuously improve them
- A passion for psychology or relative applied people-sciences (i.e. psychology, neuroscience, social sciences, behavioural sciences)
- Ideally, experience working in a related environment such as researching, designing training, or human capital management interventions
- Someone who can pass on their passion and curiosity to our clients
- An articulate and influential relationship builder who understands the corporate environment
- A conscientious individual who:
- Gets energy from the idea of helping people use their minds more effectively
- Is curious about psychology, business and the world in general
- Is passionate about developing people, in particular the clients they serve