Sweep is hiring a Carbon Expert & Customer Success Intern to work on our enterprise climate programme software.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the Carbon and Success team, your job will have twofold.
You will mainly work on the Carbon team by bringing carbon expertise to our Sweep platform to make sure it fits the market’s evolution, new regulations and customers needs. You will be a part of new features’ development processes, write articles and documentation for our customers and work on internal projects regarding carbon data, research or customer workshops.
As part of the Success team you will also help our customers along their climate journey using our SaaS tool – from how to measure and track greenhouse gas emissions, to setting reduction goals and reporting on progress towards a cleaner future.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Carbon expertise: Research, carbon data, documentation, product development (Approx 50 to 60%) 🔍
- Help maintain and update our EF/LCA database: research of databases, build emission factors…
- Suggest improvements to the software, from measurements and reduction strategy, to dashboard features and standard reporting requirements
- Development of training content (internal/external)
- Development of articles a related to carbon accounting or reduction strategy : best practices, methodologies
- Support the product teams in the the development of new functionalities
2. Customer success management (Approx 30 to 40%) 👫
- Enable successful customer journeys
- Support customers in the deployment and adoption of Sweep
- Customers training
- Integration of customers data
- Collecting feedbacks
3. Additional tasks (Approx 10%) 🌱
- Participate actively in the team meetings (standup, planning, etc)
- Internal carbon education of our teams
- Participation at Sweep events
- Organisation of customer workshops
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Good you asked. Some more details on who we’re looking for.
- Engineering school / Level of master in environment or energy
- Theory and experience in carbon related topics:
- Climate change
- Corporate climate journey
- Carbon accounting : GHG Protocol and/or Bilan carbone, BEGES
- Reduction strategy: CDP, SBTi, Net Zero Initiative
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Product carbon footprint or Lify-Cycle Analysis
- Practice with customer relationship management tools
- Ability to train customers and be pedagogue
- Advanced level of English
- You are proactive, you are able to notice needs and improvements and the solutions that could be applies, you then take initiatives to implement them
- You like working in a team but you can also be independant to work on diverse tasks
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You have a passion for solving problems, developing the solutions and building products
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You're a skilled communicator and collaborator
- You have good interpersonal skills, you can explain complex concepts in a comprehensive way
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to really help shape our path.
You will join a dynamic (mostly remote) team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard, and enjoy ourselves while doing so. And we believe in creating a calm environment, that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re a “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.
Now, what are you waiting for? 😀