Sweep is hiring a Sales Development Representative Manager, tasked with improving performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback to the SDR Team.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in a sales development role, and already managed a small team. In addition to being very organised and analytical, you love working with people and helping others succeed.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You are on the front line of the sales process for the Enterprise team, working on the top of the funnel to be responsible for driving the results of a SDR team. You will also partner with the other teams (Carbon, Marketing, Engineer) to execute the strategies and uphold standards to ensure that sales goals are met and exceeded.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Pipe Generation 💰
- Train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance - share those metrics with VP Sales
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love working
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce, Salesloft, Lusha, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online/offline marketing campaigns
2. Manage & grow your team 👫
- Lead and coach our Sales Development Representatives Team to provide Large Enterprise Qualified Leads to our Account Executives
- Participate in the recruiting process by interviewing potential candidates, and making hiring recommendations
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive training sessions for SDR Boot Camp, weekly sessions and 1 to1 meeting
- Resolve routine problems and act as the first point of escalation for SDRs
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives
- Encouraging creativity and strategic thinking
- Monitoring KPIs improve the efficiency of SDR processes
3. Qualifying 🔬
- Making sure the prospect fits our target profile
- Highlighting Sweep’s value to raise interest
- Identifying the key decision makers
- Sharing ideas and best practices with the team to contribute to growth
- Ensuring all communications are logged in the CRM (Salesforce) and information is accurate
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 3/4 years of experience in sales and business development
- Already managed a small team
- Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B Enterprise space
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
- Proficient in English, French is a bonus but not required
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that wants to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to grow with us, own your role, and really help shape our path.
You will join a dynamic team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe and beyond. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard and enjoy ourselves while doing so. We believe in creating a calm environment that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re an “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.