Sweep is hiring a FinanceSales Development Representative, tasked with generating sales opportunities for account executives by identifying, contacting, and qualifying potential prospects, across multiple levels in Financial & Private Equity accounts, and turning Sweep into a high-growth company.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in a sales development role, who is hungry for success and loves challenges. In addition to being very organised and analytical, you love investigating the customer needs and will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You are on the front line of the sales process for the Financial Sales team, working on the top of the funnel to contact our ideal customer profile and generate sales qualified leads to the account executives.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Identifying leads 🔎
- Mapping the upper mid-market and Financial accounts with the right personas
- Managing data of the prospective clients in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Organising your prospecting campaigns together with the marketing team
2. Prospecting 👫
- Reaching out to the prospects using all relevant channels
- Identifying the right messaging to trigger a conversation
- Launching multi-thread outbound campaigns with compelling follow-ups
- Reporting on the campaign results and propose ways to improve conversion rates
3. Qualifying 🔬
- Making sure the prospect fits our target profile
- Highlighting Sweep’s value to raise interest
- Qualifying business opportunities
- Booking meetings with Account Executives
- Ensuring all communications are logged in the CRM and information is accurate
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales and business development
- Knowledge of Private or Institutional Finance clients
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Knowledge of ESG and climate change is a clear plus
- Proficient in French & English
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.