Since 2011, General Assembly (GA) has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, marketing, and more, both online and at campuses across multiple countries. Our global professional community boasts more than 95,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top diverse tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
Recently, we announced an exciting new chapter in our growth: GA Talent. GA Talent helps businesses build their dream workforces by transforming the way they attract and retain employees. Our mission is to help companies build diverse tech teams by tapping into new sources of talent.
As part of the LHH family, General Assembly is at the leading edge of addressing one of the most pressing challenges of our time: keeping pace with / adapting to / innovating for the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD, and more, these are big challenges for which only a few companies are offering real solutions.
We are building a smart and ambitious Sales Team committed to our mission and focused on winning. In the Sr. Sales Executive role, you'll be speaking to corporate leaders everyday who rely on GA to help them apply our solutions to their workforce of the future. This is achieved through a high volume of sales activity, qualification of prospective clients, and the development of existing client accounts.
- Develop and execute a detailed sales plan and achieve or exceed sales quota
- Generate new revenue by selling GA’s industry leading products & services. This will be accomplished through cold calling, consultative selling, and group presentations
- Prioritize new opportunities and engage clients proactively on a daily basis
- Sell the value of our products to prospects by articulating how our solutions meet their needs, improve the business process and address the gaps of alternative solutions.
- Understand the value of GA’s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate our benefits in a compelling manner
- Manage a sales pipeline and monthly sales forecast and track activities within GA’s CRM application, Salesforce.com
- Work with an entrepreneurial mindset that demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Turn client feedback into actionable strategies to drive new business, product development, and address competitive risks
- Communicate effectively with sales team, delivery, product management, and leadership
- Work closely with colleagues across LHH and The Adecco Group functions and business units to ensure cross-fertilization of client centric revenue opportunities
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Exhibit the oneLHH purpose culture commitments: Evolve with purpose, learn every day, reach high, own it, win together, make it fun.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- 4+ years of successful sales experience in the staffing, professional services or technology industry
- Business-to-business environments preferred
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas while closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or commensurate experience
- Fluency in English
- Client Centric
- Results Driven
- Agile & Adaptable to Change
- Problem Solver
- Team Player
- Technology Proficient
The anticipated annualized salary range for this position in the US market is $93,500 and $140,500. Salary will be determined based on experience, education, geographic location, and other factors. If hired as a regular full-time employee, this position will include a variable compensation plan which could be a bonus or a commission.US benefit offerings for full-time employment may include medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, commuter benefits, wellness plans & reimbursement and retirement programs. Available paid leave may include paid time off, parental leave and holiday pay.
The salary range published in this job posting is for US based locations only. Non-US based candidates interested in this position can email firstname.lastname@example.org for country specific pay range details and benefits offered.
Unless otherwise noted, remote positions can be performed from the following approved General Assembly operating countries.
United States of America (states of operation may vary), Canada (provinces of operation may vary), United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore.