What is Sylvera anyway? 👩👨🌳
Sylvera is scaling carbon markets with software. We do this by applying advanced machine learning techniques to satellite data to quantify with unprecedented accuracy the amount of carbon stored in landscapes - and then we visualise that data to our customers.
We believe the transparency Sylvera provides will enable carbon markets to have a more positive impact on the world in a shorter space of time. This will be critical in keeping the planet under 2C of warming and provide huge wider benefits to nature and society.
Founded in 2020, Sylvera has now scaled to over 100+ employees across the world and has raised over $30m from leading VCs like Index Ventures and Insight Partners. We’ve also collaborated with leading institutions - University College London, UCLA and NASA JPL.
We're on a super steep trajectory over the next couple of years - we want incredible people that are as passionate as we are about the mission and want to build an amazing organisation with us to achieve it.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
Having found early product-market fit in a nascent, rapidly growing space, we’re now scaling our Customer Success team at pace. We’re looking for a mission-driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success function and take ownership of a strategically critical portfolio of customers.
Specific responsibilities will include:Owning and engaging with a portfolio of customers Building a deep understanding of Sylvera’s product and consulting customers on how to accelerate their business objectives Developing trusted advisor relationships with executive stakeholders Owning the renewal process - identifying expansion opportunities, and proactively mitigating against churn risk Owning and delivering customer review meetings - accurately assessing customer health, helping to define adoption strategies and ultimately ensuring value realisation Building strong internal partnerships (in particular with Marketing, Policy and Product), to develop client-facing programmes that deliver impact at scale Developing good understanding of all commercial aspects of the carbon markets - from key players, to market trends, prices, policy, and regulatory issues
We’re looking for someone who: 🧠💚Is driven & highly ambitious Is a best-in-class communicator, both verbally and in writing Has 2-5 years of customer success experience, with responsibilities over retention as well as expansion Understands the Voluntary Carbon Market Is a self-starter, full of new ideas and ready to get stuck in Embraces ambiguity and loves finding solutions to knotty challenges
We’d like someone highly ambitious, motivated and eager to propel their career forward. We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup
- No corners cut in having the best tech to do your job
- Unlimited annual leave - and encouragement to actually use it!
- Half Day Fridays - 2pm finish every Friday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Up to 20 days paid sick leave
- £500 WFH allowance
- Access to Mental Health support via Spill
- Monthly team socials
- UK (with access to a London based office)
Our Values 🙌
- We believe in giving people the autonomy to own their impact.
- Our business is built on revealing truths and debunking misperceptions.
Do What’s Right - Even When It’s Hard
- The right path isn’t always easy or obvious.
Collaborate With Kindness
- Great teams are built on open communication and respect.
What if you’re a partial fit? 🌱
- We prioritise grit, positivity, and the willingness to get stuck in, and encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't exactly match this job description.
Equal employment opportunity 🌈
- Sylvera is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.