Sweep is hiring a Presales Engineer, tasked with supporting Account Executives to sell Sweep solutions to prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
Working closely with the Enterprise Account Executives and Success team, you understand Sweep’s product market fit and have detailed technical knowledge of the Sweep product suite. You have a passion for understanding customer challenges and creatively building value solutions to resolve them. You are able to navigate a customer interaction that is both technical and business focused, with a variety of stakeholders including the C-level.
You are based in France (ideally Paris or Montpellier).
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You are on the front line with the Enterprise Account Executives to close opportunities and make sure the success team can deliver great outcomes to our customers.
To be more specific, you will:
- Focus on all size organisations across a range of industries to understand their challenges and goals through focused discovery sessions and workshops
- Collaborate closely with the Enterprise Account Executives to coordinate closing complex opportunities
- Assist salesperson with questions in RFPs and RFIs
- Confidently present and articulate the business value of your proposed solution to business managers and executives
- Demonstrate value for customers with Sweep’s product by delivering customized demos, evangelising our tools, and collaborating internally on narratives that align with the customer’s goals and maturity
- Deeply understand the customers business objectives and develop a technology vision and roadmap to align with them
- Act as the voice of the customer to inform our product team on insights, trends, and opportunities across our strategic accounts
- Present at marketing events
- Training and enablement of the sales team
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role (pre-sales, sales engineer, solutions consultant)
- Experience in software-as-a-service environments, ideally in the B2B Enterprise space
- Ability to actively listen to customer requirements and provide a solution to address the customer’s business issues, maturity and technical requirements
- Storytelling : outstanding presentation skills with the ability to tell a story that speaks to value and resonates with the audience
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of climate change is a clear plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- French is a bonus but not required
- You have a passion for softwares and tech products
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging, creative and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that wants to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re hitting the ground running and aim to have an impact fast. Joining this journey allows you to grow with us, own your role, and really help shape our path.
You will join a dynamic team of engineers, business minds, creatives and carbon experts spread across Europe and beyond. We’re a fun bunch of people that want to work hard and enjoy ourselves while doing so. We believe in creating a calm environment that knows that life is not just work, and we’ll all be doing better work because of that.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we’re an “Entreprise à Mission” and a Certified B Corp.
We think this might be the ride of our lives. And hopefully yours, too.