Salary: $50,000 - $75,000 plus Stock Options
Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As our first hire in New York City, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with our CEO and Co-Founder to get Kitt off the ground in our very first international expansion. As a true generalist, you’ll be getting stuck into everything from Business Development through to Marketing, you’ll get a taste of all areas of the business. This exciting opportunity is perfect for a graduate generalist looking to kick start their career in Start-Ups.
You will be:
- Assisting our CEO & Co-Founder in taking our concept, proven in the UK, and making it a success in New York.
- Finding new potential clients and scheduling meetings with them.
- Creating pitch decks for clients and investors alike, and attending client meetings alongside our CEO.
- Sourcing and managing suppliers from construction through to cleaning and facilities.
- Managing the operations of getting our first few spaces off the ground.
- Iterating on our first processes to ensure that we are building a scalable model.
- As a natural communicator, you’re social and building relationships comes easily to you
- You’re ambitious and target driven, always looking to exceed expectations
- You are resilient, building a business from scratch is hard, you stay motivated and aren’t afraid to take smart risks, learning from your mistakes.
- You have an infectious enthusiasm and are able to inspire those around you.
- You are diligent, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Keen to learn, you’re excited to get involved in an early stage start-up and have a huge impact from day 1.
- You’re adaptable with a ‘no task is too small’ attitude, from scheduling to pitching to clients, you can pivot based on business needs.
The world of work has shifted forever. As people everywhere prioritize purpose over their paychecks, company culture has been thrown into the spotlight. But the problem is, too many companies are showing up to work in bland, cookie-cutter offices. We’re leading this change.
Real company culture can only be built in-person, in the real world – and for it to be authentic it needs its very own, personalized space. That’s why we create offices as unique as the brands and the people who work there. We’re long-term culture partners to our clients long after they've signed the lease and chosen the paint colors.
We’re disrupting an industry that has long needed a shake up, and with our sights set on helping every brand find their dream home we’re now ready to help some of the most exciting companies in New York realize the true power of personalized space.
Zoom interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
In person interview with Steve Coulson (CEO & CoFounder).