JeJoue.com is a luxury sexual wellness company operating for 17 years around the world under the brand name JeJoue.com. We are a London-based team with additional offices in NYC and China, passionate about our brand and its contribution to wellness and to the difference we make to people's lives.
We love what we do and are now expanding our team to include a logistics and operations coordinator to work 3-4 days per week.
You will be providing day-to-day administration of the logistics and operations department in support of the Operations Manager. Managing relationships with third party couriers and understanding their logistical needs as well as tracking all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply to delivery to the customer, ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved promptly. Deliver great customer service and contribute ideas on how to improve service levels.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate imports with our transport partners for Custom clearance, sharing documents, and setting commodity codes for shipments
· Arrange local, EU & international shipments through our forwarders, working closely with customers to provide updates and tracking of all shipments
· Assertive customer care management for both B2B and B2C communicating to relevant parties
· Inventory stock checks with 3 PL’s
· Communicating, reviewing and filing vessel documentation for all shipments
· Maintain shipment tracker and pricing matrix to monitor costs and performance
· Day to day support of internal sales and operation departments on an ad hoc basis
• Experience in Supply Chain or similar planning role is desirable
• Experience in EU and International Shipments (US/China)
• Experience in dealing with customs & duty taxes
• Good Customer Service Skills Attributes
• Good Excel skills (V-lookup and Pivot Tables)
• Proactive approach to problem-solving and initiative-taking
• Ability to prioritize workload effectively and work well under pressure
• High attention to detail
• Systems driven with good analytical skills
• Excellent time and self-management
• Keen to learn and motivated
No experience in wellness brands is essential but we love a keen-ness with ideas a-plenty, so drive to represent our brand is key!