Chilly’s is on the look-out for a Social Media Executive to join our growing Marketing and Creative team. This role is all about content creation; you’ll be responsible for managing and creating the content on all of our social platforms (primarily TikTok and Instagram among others), creating and capturing stand alone assets for each platform.
Chilly’s was founded in 2010 with the original bottle and a mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products. Since then, we’ve expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Chilly’s are at an exciting stage of change and growth, and we’re looking for energetic, forward thinking and positive individuals to join our team.
We want a creative thinker who can work both independently and collaboratively on ideation for content across social, and who’s naturally curious about the digital world and it’s potential. A passion for pop culture and sustainability is a must!
We’re also keen on data-driven decision making- which means that you’ll need to use key metrics to analyse the performance of our content to ensure we’re keeping up with the ever-changing world of social and keeping our strategy airtight.
We have a fantastic London office in Shoreditch. We believe in flexibility and value collaboration, and we are all currently working in a hybrid pattern, working 2 to 3 days per week in the office and you get to work from home 2 to 3 days a week.
- Creating content and posting on Chilly’s organic social media accounts, primarily focusing on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn (plus reviewing any other opportunities as they arise).
- Writing caption copy and curating assets for social posts, including editing video content for TikTok/Reels.
- Supporting ad hoc requests from paid social team e.g. writing caption copy.
- Analysis of key metrics and providing regular reporting on Chilly’s organic performance on social and ROI; identifying areas to improve engagement and implementing accordingly.
- Attend weekly Marketing team meetings, ensuring social strategy is integrated into upcoming campaigns/product launches.
- Monitor UGC posts and identify potential influencer marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with customer service and wider Chilly’s team to ensure comments/queries are escalated and handled efficiently
- A thirst for social media trends (as well as reusables)
- Copywriting for social (organic + paid formats) and flexibility to adapt across contrasting tones of voice
- A proven ability in executing successful social strategies including growth tactics, customer retention, increased engagement and best-in-class content.
- Strong numerical know-how for reporting and analysing stats
- Confidence (and experience) in engaging and interacting with Gen Z audiences across all major social media platforms
- Excellent organisational skills, focus, and attention to detail
- Basic graphic design for creating social-first assets considered a plus
The type of person we’d love to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
At Chilly’s we believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment, which is why we nurture a diverse and unique workforce. This commitment to inclusion drives Chilly’s forward every day.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiative
- Development to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical and mental wellbeing support