Due to maternity leave, Chilly’s are on the look-out for a Management Accountant to join the team for a 12 month fixed term contract, starting March 2023.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of providing people with the ability to always have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
Chilly’s are at an exciting stage of change and growth, and are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join their expanding team.
What you’ll be working on:
- Assist in production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts with analysis and explanation of identified variances to prior periods and budgets.
- Departmental cost reviews.
- Preparation of detailed profitability analysis reports, overhead cost reviews and monitoring of KPIs.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of quarterly UK VAT return and EU VAT returns.
- Produce adhoc reports as requested by the financial controller.
- New qualified or finalist in ACA, ACCA, CIMA or recognised equivalent accountancy professional qualification.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced online retail environment.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
- Ability to meet and establish deadlines.
- Team player and the ability to prioritise and work autonomously where required.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferable.
The type of person we’d like to work with:
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
This is a unique opportunity to join a top 10 Sunday Times Fast Track listed company in a critical leadership role.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 25 days plus 1 day for your birthday
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiative
- Development to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical and mental wellbeing support