Since 2011, General Assembly (GA) has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in today’s most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, and The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, marketing, and more, both online and at campuses across multiple countries. Our global professional community boasts more than 95,000 full- and part-time alumni — and counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top diverse tech talent and spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500, and Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
The Administrative Associate is dedicated to the maintenance of all student records, support our learners’ experience outside of the classroom, working to ensure every aspect of campus execute on GA's value proposition, brand aesthetic and voice. This is a critical role which ensures GA's documentation is aligned to the stringent audit requirements of GA Singapore's main paymaster, Infocomm Media Authority (IMDA).
This person strives to create a world-class environment for students ensuring an inviting and conducive learning experience. This role serves as the first point of contact for students by managing our service inbox and ensuring that the campus is in welcoming state while being able to meticulously check that all documentation is in compliance with regulations.
This is a 6-months contract position, working on location at 79 Anson Road, Level 20, Singapore 079906
- Collate and maintain all student records to ensure compliance and ready for review within the deadline
- Monitor Service Cloud inbox and ensure all inquiries are responded to within 24-48 hours.
- Support student collections and act as a liaison between students and Finance.
- Support student related on-boarding processes
- Foster a welcoming and inclusive community for all students and alums.
- Support and contribute to student engagement
- Provide support for events, update student-facing event calendar and ongoing community outreach.
- Attend to walk-in enquiries
- Maintaining a clean front-desk environment
- Oversee office, meeting rooms, pantry, storeroom housekeeping, maintenance and cleanliness. Including replenishment of all necessary materials
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- 1 year of work experience, preferably in a customer or client success role.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor.
- Highly organized, meticulous
- Tech and system savvy; familiar with Google Suite.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Learns new processes quickly and accurately.
- Is open to feedback and collaboration, and committed to transparency
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
Unless otherwise noted, remote positions can be performed from the following approved General Assembly operating countries.
United States of America (states of operation may vary), Canada (provinces of operation may vary), United Kingdom, Australia, and Singapore.