Feast It is using technology to build a better global events industry.
We’ve built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20, right up to the UK’s biggest festivals. We are driven by a belief that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock that for everyone.
We’ve brought together an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists and florists, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger, now bookable for any event through Feast It.
Our clients include everyone from Amazon, Nike and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars and Taylor Swift. We have seen nothing but rapid growth and raised a significant round of funding at the end of last year, and have been featured in many major publications including; The Guardian, The Times, Techcrunch, The FT. Further, we have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Overall we have also attracted around £15m in funding over multiple rounds from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), MAHR Projects, Ascension Ventures, Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Chairman of On The Beach and Boparen, former THG Chair) who has joined us as Chair.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter a thriving commercial team with a fantastic career trajectory and would suit someone with strong copywriting and personal skills.We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative who can carry out effective qualification of leads and prospect preparation as part of our sales process.
This role offers a unique chance to become a vital part of our commercial team, as well as being able to witness the inner workings of a dynamic and disruptive, high-growth startup. You’ll work very closely with our Partnerships Managers in an environment where innovative ideas are encouraged.
You will be responsible for introducing Feast It to new prospects, identifying the client's pains, uncovering opportunities, and growing the pipeline through email outreach, LinkedIn messaging, video and phone calls. This will entail researching and identifying relevant stakeholders in the sales decision-making process.
- Educate, nurture and qualify leads via phone and email to create meetings and opportunities for the commercial team
- Research accounts prior to first contact, to clearly understand the prospect's needs and fluently promote the benefits of working with Feast It
- Perform outbound cold calling, targeting companies that meet Feast It’s ideal customer profile
- Work closely with our Partnerships Managers to identify and uncover opportunities with target accounts
- Responsible for managing leads through a defined sales process
- Track all prospecting and lead management activities in a CRM
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- You enjoy speaking to customers and business owners over the phone and by email.
- Knowledge of how to generate leads and manage a sales pipeline.
- You can build rapport and trust with people in an authentic and engaging way.
- You are results-driven and have a bias for action. You care about your work driving the business forward and won’t stop until it does!
- You are organised and able to manage your priorities and workload. We won’t change the events industry unless we are one step ahead of the game!
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and an eye for crafting persuasive copy.
- Perseverance and grit - you’re a hustler, and rejection doesn’t bother you.
- You are hungry to make your mark in a fast-moving, high-growth business.
- You are emotionally intelligent and personable. We care about our customers and take their needs seriously and will look for you to show that too.
- You have an understanding of the events industry and a love of food!
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid working policy with a working from home budget
- Over & Above monthly award (£100 restaurant voucher)
- Learning and development budget
- Regular companywide & departmental socials
- Partnership with Mintago - enhanced pension and financial support
- Generous option awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Invites and ticket to food and event industry events
- Significant discounts at London’s best restaurants and bars
- A great parental leave policy
- We are a climate positive workforce through our partner Ecologi
- A top of the range Macbook to work on