MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel, and behave every day.
We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations including Unilever, Coca-Cola, Vodafone, and Microsoft. Over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live MindGym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
A bit about what we do
We have a whole host of products, each designed by MindGym’s team of behavioural scientists and creatives. And everything we offer - be it an app for first time managers or our bite-size learning programmes - makes positive change.
Our people make us who we are. We're committed to every part of their professional journey (plus their feel-good journey, which is why we have monthly massages, free brekkie, gym subsidy, yoga workouts, free fizz Fridays and a very generous bonus scheme).
We're looking for people that can change people. If you're determined to use smart ideas to make a difference, we'd like to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone to drive the next phase of our new website. You’ll have a passion for creating powerful digital brand presences that answer the needs of a wide mix of audiences from investors, future MindGymers, media, partners, coaches, prospects, and existing customers.
You will bring your knowledge of current and emerging digital technologies to managing, planning, and executing on web-based initiatives to maximise MindGym’s reach and deliver on our growth and global brand targets.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Long-term development of the MindGym website ensuring MindGym’s content and marketing digital assets convert interest to qualified leads, through to serving timely investor content, ensuring careers pages reflect the MindGym culture and employer brand.
- With marketing colleagues provide web insights to fuel campaign and target strategies, implement content direction ensuring key audiences are engaging and getting the answers they need from MindGym’s web content.
- Seek input and advise internal stakeholders on areas for future web development and actively evolve MindGym’s digital presence.
- Act as the bridge between internal stakeholders, content owners and tech development colleagues to maintain and evolve the MindGym website architecture. Create insight-driven design plans to deliver strategic content and business priorities. Drive web project plans where the internal dev team taking ownership for the delivery of templates and site enhancements.
- Accountable as main point-of-contact for all MindGym website enquiries.
- Own and actively share a clear plan of deliverables with MindGym Tech teams to ensure all stakeholder needs – Tech, HR, Finance, Operations and Marketing – are aligned on web support resource agreements and development timelines.
- Work with external SEO agency to implement search tactics to improve and monitor performance of the MindGym website.
- Create web-based lead scoring, routing, and response to demand generation programs from website enquiries.
- Identify and highlight website bugs with the product, web, dev, and web design teams to fix.
- Extensive experience of direct website management experience (preferably in a B2B, Consulting or Technology environment) where you’ve helped build websites from concept through to completion and evolution.
- Expert at working with headless CMS software (Strapi would be great)
- Experienced in wiki-based documentation and ticketing systems
- Understands how to ensure digital activities comply with relevant legislative requirements, such as DPA, GDPR, web accessibility and the application of site governance and editorial policies
- Experience at A/B testing – how to set-up tests, monitoring results and using data to advise and direct content teams.
- Experienced at collecting and interrogating data to make considered decisions and monitoring websites to drive better understanding of audience insights, improvements, and ongoing optimisation of the website (through Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, SiteImprove, etc)
- Strong communication and project management skills are key
- A natural problem solver who makes data driven decisions and rarely gets flustered when things go wrong
- Technically capable to help identify issues and remedy them quickly
The nice-to-haves but not essential:
- HTML proficiency
- Graphic and image handling for web
Working at MindGym
We want people to do their best work every day and that's why we ensure everyone at MindGym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
MindGym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone's individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued, and respected.